Update on Black Sea release

ChrisND

I really think it's out for people who pre ordered it but they're just doing the secret hush hush don't tell anyone because it will overload our servers despite the digital version not being available. 

They did this when I preordered Red Thunder. It was very weird. The whole secret thing and having people act like it's not out.

Aw shucks, you found us out. I guess we might as well come clean...I've had my copy for a week now.

:D

Michael

I know exactly when this is being released and I am prepared to reveal all to my CMing peers.

So we're going on vacation this Saturday for some 10 days. Port Fairy, coastal town some 300 klicks away from home.

The house we're renting does not have internet.  Hence my love for tactical gaming will take a bit of a bent.

Follow?

Ergo logic and Murphy dictates the game will be released this Saturday.

Weeelp, it's almost mid-January, so i guess I owe you guys an update!

We are very close. The official release date is "as soon as possible". :D We've got a couple of art items to finish (among other small misc things). While those are being done we continue to refine the missions, manual, and fix bugs. After the art arrives, it's off to Final Candidate stage. When that happens, we check the game for any last minute problems and make final preparations and checks. This stage usually lasts about a week, although it can be more or less depending on how things go. Then the game releases. We are confident that we can do all of this and release before the end of January.

I really don't mind unfinished art  ^_^ why not hand out pre-order (paid - the other way around :lol: ) beta tester keys today? 

Awesome idea. It seems that early access/beta testing is getting more and more common. Why not give access to everyone that is pre-ordering? Having a lot more testers with different computer systems should help contribute to bugs being found and fixed a lot sooner. As an example, with this system I'm sure that Red Thunder would never have been released with the infamous building entry bug.

Weeelp, it's almost mid-January, so i guess I owe you guys an update!

We are very close. The official release date is "as soon as possible". :D We've got a couple of art items to finish (among other small misc things). While those are being done we continue to refine the missions, manual, and fix bugs. After the art arrives, it's off to Final Candidate stage. When that happens, we check the game for any last minute problems and make final preparations and checks. This stage usually lasts about a week, although it can be more or less depending on how things go. Then the game releases. We are confident that we can do all of this and release before the end of January.

You're a really nice person, you know that? Thank you for the updates so people like me on disability can make sure we save enough money to have it in time for the digital version. Thank you.

Edited by heyhellowhatsnew