ChrisND

Update on Black Sea release

Thanks for the update. Loved your video teasers. Would love more screenshots and maybe the manual???.

Especially the manual in PDF would be an awesome Xmas bone...

Cheers

Thanks for the update!  Bummed it won't be out when I'm home & on vacation for 2 weeks, but like everybody else, I'd rather have it right than fast.

Think of it this way- you have two weeks of vacation time to get CMBN/CMFI/CMRT out of your system cause this is gonna be a whole different thing.  :D

Hmm, any chance we'll see the no doubt lovely and detailed manual available as a PDF prior to release? Some reading material would really help pass the time until the game is released :)

I  recall Chris mentioning in a recent stream that the manual will be available shortly. Most of the work has been done - and it's quite a large manual this time - with just some minor tweaking needed before release.

Hello !

Thank you for the news Chris. Hope release date will appear soon ;)  !

Can you please add another twitch video of CMBS ? Other ones were nice and instructive, as always...

Hello !

Thank you for the news Chris. Hope release date will appear soon ;)  !

Can you please add another twitch video of CMBS ? Other ones were nice and instructive, as always...

Chris streams on Twitch every sunday at 3PM Pacific standard time (He is actually streaming right now at http://www.twitch.tv/chrisnd      you can find recorded streams on his channel that I just linked or on Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBpTlmn6rxJr6rZ0oabOV1Q <----Here.

Edited by Raptorx7