Update on Black Sea release

ChrisND

I will impatiently wait until they think it's ready to go.  I'd rather wait and have BF be sure it's ready for prime time than have them forget something or miss something and send it out fast.  You know there'd be complaints galore if some bug showed up!

I'm ready for something new. I hope CMBS comes out by Friday because I go back to college next week and I would like to try out a couple of QBs.

While you'll be back at school when it's released the wait will be worth it... Lots of thought and work has gone into CMBS/QB's... but that's always the case. But I gotta say I'm personally very pleased with the results.

While you'll be back at school when it's released the wait will be worth it... Lots of thought and work has gone into CMBS/QB's... but that's always the case. But I gotta say I'm personally very pleased with the results.

Care to be specific? The QB are used a lot by all, so Im curious how things went this time around.

And no changes have been made to the QB system right? BFC previously made it sound like it has not.

Thanks

Chad

Hi Everyone!

You guys are like the seagulls in 'Finding Nemo'....

... I support that.

GAME? GAME? GAME? GAME? GAME? GAME? GAME? GAME? GAME?

Oh man, so true ! :lol:

Struggling to keep from falling off my chair at work from laughing. Getting funny looks :rolleyes:

I would rather see them release a polished product. C'mmon guys, I bet you haven't played all the missions in other titles. ;)

True words...

I haven't even played all the campaigns and scenarios in CMBN / CW.

Don't get stressed by us Developers, just goofing around!

Doesn't change the fact that I am totally hyped by Black Sea! :D

@ Baneman:

Thanks for the cudos and have a nice day!

I really think it's out for people who pre ordered it but they're just doing the secret hush hush don't tell anyone because it will overload our servers despite the digital version not being available. 

They did this when I preordered Red Thunder. It was very weird. The whole secret thing and having people act like it's not out.

I really think it's out for people who pre ordered it but they're just doing the secret hush hush don't tell anyone because it will overload our servers despite the digital version not being available. 

They did this when I preordered Red Thunder. It was very weird. The whole secret thing and having people act like it's not out.

Someone always spills the beans early when that happens, we would already know hehe.