Wacht Am Rapido Teaser Battle

So I tried firing it up at lunch. It's been a while since I've tried to download a battle so maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I extracted it to my Scenarios folder but it is not showing up in my Battle list when I fire up the game. I tried bringing it up in the Scenario Editor without much luck as well. Did I miss a step here?

Nice little scenario. I'm not entirely certain how the points break down, but I ended up with a Total Victory despite significant losses (though I did hold my objective) and some enemy forces still active on the field. I did find a good spot for the 50mm; I thought a decent spot for the Stummel was harder to find, though both performed well before buying it. Looking forward to the campaign.

I admit that rigging the points to make sense is something I need to work on. It is baffling sometimes what you need to do to have it all end up with the proper named status of victory or defeat.

minor, total, tactical. I just played it and basically wanted to watch the AI attack and just push the red button. I thought I got waxed but it said minor victory. Goofy. I just need to study up about it.

Edit: OK, I just rediscovered the dreaded page 82 in the big CM pdf manual with the math to calculate the victory level and how that equates to the described result onscreen. 

Edited by kohlenklau

I turn 50 tomorrow! Bought myself all the parts for an awesome new computer. My son assembled it today and I am really enjoying the video quality and speed.

Reinstalled CMFI + GL + 3.0. 

Was messing around with the teaser battle and saw this!

Morning calisthenics

I need to install a patch.

Yep, a missing patch is the cause of this kind of error.

• 5 years later...
On 12/18/2014 at 3:06 AM, kohlenklau said:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods

RapidoTacMapFlankBattle_zps919b30f2.jpg

Campaign will be out real soon. I hope this stand alone battle as axis vs AI is fun. Please send feedback by PM. At least at first. ...thanks.

The campaign that this scenario teased was apparently released but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Anyone have a link?