Win a FREE copy of CMBS!!!

c3k

At 1215.

And what makes me deserve it more than the other guy?  I've stepped away from Combat Mission Shock Force titles for years because of my disappointment with earlier design decisions (see here for more details: http://community.battlefront.com/topic/117357-what-version-of-the-engine-does-shock-force-now-use/).  After reading about all of the major improvements to the CMSF engine, I'm very anxious to get my hands on a copy of the series' latest release.  :)

The added bonus, of course, is that I'll be extremely rusty at playing the game.  Making me genuinely "easy pickings" in the AAR match.   :D  

And regardless of who actually wins, this is a VERY generous gift to a lucky winner.  Who will, of course, ironically, later lose the AAR match.   :lol: 

Thank you in advance fore the opportunity!

I scorched the earth before me. My nostrils are filled with the sweet savor of smoking carcass and ash. With modern weapons, the cacophony of destruction that is meet out will sanctify me in the eyes of all who behold it...publicly. 

Enjoy this screenshot of my last game.

SpessBewm.png

Humiliation is a two way street. ;)  Best shared to lessen the depth.

My goal is to start it up within a day or two. It'll be short game; players can pick forces (within constraints) using a 3rd party to put them into a battle. I'll create the battle, but the 3rd party will add in the forces. The victory condition will be...different. :)

Hmmm, I guess I need to start lining up a 3rd party...

Also, no reason why you'd deserve it.

You didn't even call yourself awesome. Pfff.

Ken, do you have any plans when our "lucky" winner will be allowed to get publicly humiliated by you?

I will let your burning tanks testify to my awesomeness, lets do a PBEM starting a a week after release.  We could even do an AAR. :lol:  

A brave man would would let c3k pick the scenario for the AAR, and alter it as he saw fit...... 

I will let your burning tanks testify to my awesomeness, lets do a PBEM starting a a week after release.  We could even do an AAR. :lol:

The week after release? Uhh. That week I won't be ably to play because... Uh... Internet. Yeah, I can't use the Internet because I will have to.... uhmmm... Go to a classified conference? Yeah. Exactly. A conference. Far away. About awesomeness. Good reason. Very good reason.

But seriously, I should get into multiplayer. I do play against the AI a lot, but until now I never joined the olympus of fullfillment. (Read: The way this game is played best).

I'll probably  come back to your offer after getting accustomed to watch my pixeltruppen die even faster. Until that day we shall be mortal enemies, never to know who is more awesome! ;)