Very shiny!

It was due for a face lift, and it looks very nice. I'm digging the avatars! Mine is my favorite comic book cover when I was a kid of Sgt. Rock by artist Joe Kubert. Kubert was the first artist to inspire me as a boy, and it is cool to show his work off to those who may apreciate such things. Just look at the emotion and grit in the face or Rock. I love it!

Some how I knew Burke would choose Alfred E. Newman :)

It was that or a village idiot from Monty Python. :D

We are investigating the file size limit for the background image. Currently appears to be a bug so we've contacted the devs.

It looks like the max attachment space has changed too. Under my manage attachments section it reads 860KB of 500KB (100%) used. Does this mean that some of my existing attachments won't appear on the forums now (the majority of the attachments are file listings of moddable files in the game brz files).

Agreed, please change the white background to a darker color.  Also the Battlefront logo, doesn't really fit with the color scheme and the size needs to be scaled better.  Thanks for trying to improve the forum functionality.

I agree with everyone on the color thing, I definitely think the background should be darker.

Ack, nooooooo it is finally easy to read this forum. Black on white please, please, please.

You had to know there would be one decenting voice.

So far it looks like the tracking of what you have read vs what you have not read is working as expected. I that sticks I'll be happy with the new forum right there.

A few things I have noticed:

• I cannot find a setting to increase the number of posts per page.  The old board had a way to increase the page size.
  • There does not seem to be a setting for date formatting - I cannot remember if the old forum had that or not though
  • On FireFox support for the spell checker on the post editing text block is not working. This is really not good for me:)

ChrisND,

I've looked all over, to include my Profile (what's up with the bizarre Reputation rating?), but I can't find a way to get to my PMs, which are now just north of the 90% mark and require some action by me. It used to be trivial to get to them, but I'm baffled. Am I simply not noticing an icon, or what? Goodness knows I've looked.

Regards,

John Kettler

Might mis something Obvious - but I cant seem to find my favorite option of the previous forum; "go to  the first unread post". Handy for those quick moving AAR posts...

Edit: never mind, found it. After loggin in to the first page of a post you get this option.

Edited by Bertram

I've looked all over, to include my Profile (what's up with the bizarre Reputation rating?), but I can't find a way to get to my PMs, which are now just north of the 90% mark and require some action by me. It used to be trivial to get to them, but I'm baffled. Am I simply not noticing an icon, or what? Goodness knows I've looked.

Envelope icon at top right?

As far as the color scheme goes, it would be cool if each person could set personal preferences like say ATT email has. This way those who like a white background could keep it while others could set to whatever they want. Also, like some others, I will be in big trouble without firefox spell check ;)

Edited by Vinnart