German 75mm AT Guns - Stealth Mode?

acornFlyer

I'm currently playing a PBeM QB as the Germans, with auto purchases. The computer issued me with a Regimental AntiTank Unit and they've started behaving very strangely, to say the least.

AT Gun Number 1:

AT_01a_zpsb87319b6.jpg

Where's the AT Gun?

AT_01b_zpsc0c4be66.jpg

A great field of fire, but no sign of the 75mm

AT Gun Number 2:

After about 4 or 5 turns, these boys just started bugging out - moving to the bottom right corner of the map. They originally started about where the AG is now, but then decided to clear out. They have now sat in their current position, refusing all orders, despite having a clear LOS to some Soviet AGs. They also don't appear to be in possession of an AT Gun...

AT_02a_zps89091c67.jpg

They're also facing the wrong way:

AT_02b_zpsfb67a0d1.jpg

Post continues below:

AT Gun Number 3:

AT_03a_zps05d62464.jpg

These guys also decided to move position without consulting anyone and are also now refusing all orders.

However, upon closer inspection, not only do they have no AT Gun, they also don't appear to even exist!

AT_03b_zps04454363.jpg

One more shot, just to be sure and they're definitely all wearing Harry Potter-style cloaks of invisibility!

AT_03c_zpsef21e296.jpg

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here? Has anyone witnessed even vaguely similar types of behaviour?

I'm presuming this must be some obscure type of bug, but would love some insight or ideas.

sou there is 3 option what you can use , atg whit hts , trucks or whit out any transport . only ht version is buget and causet atg missing on the field . beter now =D ?

I don't know whether what snarre is saying is correct or not, but my translation:

"you have three options: ATGs with half tracks, ATGs with trucks, or ATGs without towing vehicles. Only the HT-towed version is bugged, and causes the ATG to be missing on the battlefield" ... :cool:

*edit* Ninja'd by Raptorx7!

The wonders of technology...

Invisible AT-guns. The germans would have won the war. -BUT

Good about Combat mission is that it always has been wellbalanced game: so dont worry cause in cmbn the UK and US are also in possesion of invisible AT-guns.

could battlefront please finally look into these AT-guns, it has been reported repeatedly for over one year if not more.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=117232

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=116413

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=112664&highlight=antitank

I have looked into this a little further. This bug affects any AT guns purchased as part of a formation in which they begin limbered to half tracks:

UK Antitank Battation (CMBN)
US Armored Infantry Battalion (CMBN)
GE Regimental Anti-tank Company (CMBN and CMRT)

(let me know if I missed any)

It also affects three half tracks when purchased as individual vehicles: UK M5, US M2A1 and US M3A1 (2 x MG). Other half tracks seem to work fine with AT guns as long as they are purchased individually.

Edited by Vanir Ausf B