Sign in to follow this  
c3k

NEW forum???

So, does this mean I will be able to access the BF site and this forum without having to connect with VPN software and that my friends who would have spent their money years ago but are too lazy to do this for a computer game will be to spend their money on these products as well now?

I hope the repository will be transfered without any losses. I dont have saftey copies of my uploads and i doubt other uploaders have saftey copies of all the stuff they made too.

But otherwise, good idea! This forum is so 1990s. :D.

I"m hoping the new store allows us to gift items to people. It's a small complaint but I don't want their activation code or have to forward the emails to them, I know it's a small complaint but it makes sense to not receive somebodies activation code.

It is a very good thing the forum software is finally being updated. Thank you!

Interesting that this comes just a few days after the desirability of new Forum software was discussed in a thread. That's fast service!

:)

Michael

Interesting that this comes just a few days after the desirability of new Forum software was lastly discussed in a thread. That's fast service!

:)

Michael

There fixed it for you. :)