Sign in to follow this  
Nidan1

Vehicle Pack Question

AFAIK, no major pitfalls. You may have to reinstall the 3.11 patch. The Vehicle Pack was originally v3.10, but I have read posts on the forums stating that it is now 3.11. If the Vehicle Pack has been updated to 3.11 then you should be able to install it and be good to go. If it is still 3.10 then you will simply need to re-install the 3.11 patch after the Pack.

Vanir thanks, I did notice that when I loaded the 3.11 version so I could play PBEM with those that had the Vehicle Pack, that the Vehicle Pack software was included in that upgrade. I'm surmising that once you purchase the VP and get an activation number that all you might have to do is activate the Vehicle Pack into all Mods.

Of course there is no official instructions from BF that I can find, so I'm reluctant to get it based on all the patch and upgrade issues occuring lately.

You are correct about what you're seeing. The PC version of the patch has the Vehicle Pack in it. If you purchase the Vehicle Pack after installing the the 3.11 patch, then all you have to do is activate the Pack to play it. You don't need to download and install anything else.

Consider that "official" instructions. :)

Sign in to follow this