Allah's Fist very long movie

Mastiff

I have played Allah's Fist a number of times (one of my favorite 'fast' scenarios) and I never knew the blue force got mech infantry!

I usually take the two hill features on the edges of the map and have destroyed the Syrian force and forced a surrender before the blue force mech infantry arrive it seems.

Need to try this scenario again at a more leisurely pace.

Thanks for the vid.

What floating icon mod are you using? What sound mod gives that distinct artillery incoming sound?

• 4 weeks later...

Recently i played the scenario as Syrians. Despite extreme losses, i was able to actually destroy all american M1 tanks and subsequently win the battle. The trick is to let them advance until they are close to their objective. Then attack them simultaniously with your T-62 from the right, your T-72s from the left and your ATGMs & BMPs from the center. Your numerical superiority, the close range (~500-700 meters) and your position to the flanks of the american avenue of advance will ensure your victory over the M1 tanks. During the engagement you can charge your infantry forward on foot, towards the small woods in the center. Compared to the tanks and IFVs they are low priority targets for the americans, so they wont waste time or ammo shooting at your infantry.

Edited by agusto