"Cheating" on Unit Purchases

John S

I would like to play a meeting engagement between some Tigers and the IS2's. When I go to try to create the conflict, the rarity factors and other limitations put the confrontation off the charts.

Is there some "get around" on this - is it possible to play a meeting engagement, for example, against the computer and just be able to set the purchase numbers at any level I want to?

Thanks for any help.

I would like to play a meeting engagement between some Tigers and the IS2's. When I go to try to create the conflict, the rarity factors and other limitations put the confrontation off the charts.

Is there some "get around" on this - is it possible to play a meeting engagement, for example, against the computer and just be able to set the purchase numbers at any level I want to?

Thanks for any help.

Yes you can effectively disable rarity in the QB setup screen (Before the purchase screen, the one screen which you use to pick the map, ETC). As for giving each side more points you set that by dictating the size of the battle for example to "huge" for a large amount of points, on the screen I mentioned previously.

Alternatively you could set it up in the Scenario Editor where points aren't counted. If you want to keep the points totals equal, you could "dummy" purchase yourself into the red in the QB setup screen and note what you get, then transfer that to the scenario editor.

"Custom points limits" have been requested repeatedly. No comment I can remember from BFC on the likelihood of them ever being implemented.