CMSF & Marines Bundle - Looking for a Download

First off, Battlefront, if this violates any forum rules or licencing stuff, please accept my apologies and we can remove/edit/or-what-ever-it-is-you-do-to this post. I couldn't find anything on the forum rules prohibiting this ask, and it seems cool via the licencing stuff, but you guys know your product better than I.

Disclaimer aside, here is the meat an potatoes of my post:

Is it possible that anyone could help me out in some way with obtaining an electronic copy of this bundle?

This was my first purchase from BF back in May of 2009. A couple of computer overhauls, a half a decade later, my interest renewed in this franchise (why have I left it fallow for so long!), and with the whole CMBS coming out has given me a hankering to push some LAV's and AAV's around again. And wouldn't you know, I never did save a backup copy.

Of course, I learned my lesson when I bought CMBN two years ago. I have multiple thumb drives with those downloads on it!

You know what, on second thought scratch that request.

I'll happily throw down $25 to buy that bundle again, and gift the second licence to my brother. Or better yet, have him buy the license (hence setting up his own darn account), so he can buy more titles later. :P

Boom. Download problem solved (as well as a Christmas gift problem!).