Can anything be done to fix the AI?

Several times I will do a random Quick Battle say a meeting engagement and I find the AI (either side red or blue) just sits on the edge of the map and never moves. So I move up and find all their vehicles clustered together like a giant bowl of sitting ducks

On missions where I defend they move up but the vehicles run into each other and act really stupid.

Are there any mods that fix this? I am sick of WW2 and Shock Force is by far my favorite but I find it easy to beat the AI

QB s are not bad --I have had the game for while now and still use the QB-- pick a map and then will dash on the set up you get a banzai type attack -- and for me it is fun easy to make-- have made Iran Iraq, viet anm and Chechan-- does the infantry combat surprisingly well-- by setting the reinforcements at different times you can get waves of dashes--