Coming soon.

V-waffe, did you try the teaser battle yet? 78th British "Battleaxe" Infantry Division attempts to puncture through the flanks of the offensive...

Conversion to all British in place of US Army would not be hard, it would just take some time. How about I will give you my address and when the gifts start rolling in, I will right away dropbox you the new custom campaign! 

Funny, I had a concept I tried to implement exactly a year ago...

http://community.battlefront.com/topic/111796-scenario-factory-assembly-line-concept/

national-geographic-society-tanks-roll-o

With no offense to anyone who did try to kick it off with me, Skwabie and I did some bits of collaboration, it just didn't take off.

Maybe a campaign is easier to collaborate on? It sets units up and the theme is there. Next month I will start a thread and see what interest I can generate with a "Campaign Factory". I have learned a lot in this last year. The briefings and all the images are a piece of cake to me now at least for the style I enjoy doing. The AI I am starting to understand more thoroughly as well. 

Well, I guess I best wait to see what the critics say about this campaign before I flap my yapper anymore..... :D

Edited by kohlenklau

kohlenklau hey, I hope there're no hard feelings.... my free time just seems too sporadic to commit to a schedule with another workmate.

I suspect a campaign is going to take even more time, but reading the credits at least all the BFC campaigns are team efforts, also division of labor is easier coz you can work on different scenarios. Hopefully someone with more time at the leisure and willing to commit them to CM is the right one for the job. Wish you good luck!

Edited by Skwabie

When I make a million dollars I will build an extra building on my property to house a playtesting facility. The playtester will be flown here under contract and housed in regal style and be at my ready use!

A sultry female voice on the PA system will announce "Mr. Severian please report to the playtesters' cigar lounge for debrieifng." I am sorry if he'd have to cut the massage short...   :D

Sultry voices and Panzers .... who could resist?  :)

Sorry about the lapse ... thought you had wrapped up the play testing as you announced the release.

I'll pause my Blunting of the Spear and shoot you a PM.

V-waffe, did you try the teaser battle yet? 78th British "Battleaxe" Infantry Division attempts to puncture through the flanks of the offensive...

Conversion to all British in place of US Army would not be hard, it would just take some time. How about I will give you my address and when the gifts start rolling in, I will right away dropbox you the new custom campaign! 

Too many pbems going on, d/led the teaser, but haven't looked at it yet.

Consider the gift of gratitude for what you've already done headed your way.  :lol:

So., how many missions will this campaign have?

And .. any pdf/readme will accompany the file ? :)

Thanks kohlenklau. 

CMFI+GL is a nice game - i think it has different flavours to offer than the French lands or Russian Soil. And closer to my home country :)

Which city is this campaign going to be set?

I have a really slow upload speed at home (out in the country on 10 acres with a 40 foot telescopic mast with line of site to a main tower 8 miles away!) so I have it zipped on a thumbdrive and am headed out to somewhere with wifi! 

Will upload to GAJ and suppository. 1127 CST and headed out the door....

OK, it is at GaJ. 1207 CST!

Happy Holidays to everybody from kohlenklau!

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods

As far as the "suppository" goes, how come my forum username and password doesn't get me in there?

I will have to go and figure out how to put it on the repository....

Please tell me right away if anyone encounters any major issues of unplayability!

I checked things as best I could.

Edited by kohlenklau