When?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaoooohhhhhhhh!!

I still don't buy into the steam argument just as I don't buy into the social media hype to share intimate details of my life every 5 minutes with 50 million people.

You really think very highly of yourself, I dont think that five people would have an interest in what you do all day long, let alone every five minutes.

Oh, excuse me this is not the Peng Thread? Ooops wrong forum.

Oh lord what have I done. Release the game before we all go crazy about social media and Steam.

Look, i'm probably the youngest dude here at 32. I assure you people my age and a little older and younger and older in general do social media and are part of Steam's currently (I just checked) 6.3 million users.

You don't buy the Slitherine/Matrix/Graviteam folks making ducats? You can see their games on top seller lists and their ratings. They may not be making Call of Duty: Let's Rehash Metal Gear Solid Series but remove all meaning from it and remake the same game", but they are making money.

This is what happens when people really anticipate a game for so long. We go stir crazy. Soon we will be eating each other alive in real life. Do you want that Battlefront on your conscious?! ;)

Friday maybe?

Monday?

Such excite! So anticipate.

They were still putting art in like five minutes ago, they may still be putting art in.  They cant possibly be more than barely started testing a release candidate version.  Thats the wildly optimistic scenario.  The middle of January is a wildly optimistic scenario, it has always taken at least a week or two AFTER they have locked down the code for final candidate testing. 

They were still putting art in like five minutes ago, they may still be putting art in.  They cant possibly be more than barely started testing a release candidate version.  Thats the wildly optimistic scenario.  The middle of January is a wildly optimistic scenario, it has always taken at least a week or two AFTER they have locked down the code for final candidate testing. 

Maybe not everyone has the privilege of early access beta to know this, so be gentle yeah?

What is with all the negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? :P

Love that movie )

I am not on the beta. :(

However the the last stuff shown still has textures missing here and there, the rest of it is just math and common sense.  I would love to be wrong!

To try and spin it positively... textures aren't functional game code, it's more just art. And considering how most CM fans are, I think we could deal with some janky textures if the game runs mostly well on release. So hopefully they've finalized the code for the most part and are fixing a few last minute bugs, stability, and mostly art and we rabid fans will see the game very soon.