The Flow of Battle

because i have played shockforce i think i have a decent understanding. of how to use american equipment but what i worry about is the russian and ukrainian stuff because i am aware that ukraine and russia have a lot of old soviet equitment that can be deadly wheb used well but shouldnt try to engage an abrams head on so russian are what i am looking for also have the russian tactics changed a lot since the cold war

because i have played shockforce i think i have a decent understanding. of how to use american equipment but what i worry about is the russian and ukrainian stuff because i am aware that ukraine and russia have a lot of old soviet equitment that can be deadly wheb used well but shouldnt try to engage an abrams head on so russian are what i am looking for also have the russian tactics changed a lot since the cold war

Might want to work on your spelling & grammar as well. ;)

English is my first language but I was typing it on my phone and correcting mistakes like that is a pain and that is why I didn't add things like periods and correct punctuation and all that jazz but does anyone know where i can get a Russian or Ukrainian manual for military tactics