A CMFI video for you all

Rinaldi

Just a quick Hussar affair on my flank during the "Tiger and Elephants" scenario.

Got a bit silly with UCs and didn't immediately regret it; clearly something that must be immortalized in video!

Such interesting little 'battles within battles' are what make Combat Mission my go-to time-killer. Hope you all enjoy.

I've been watching a lot of your videos lately. I love that you do them from ground level. I hate the vids with nothing but the bird's eye view. One niggle, though. If you are gonna narrate them your voice volume needs to be higher. Your speaking level is way below the sound FX and if I turn it up to hear you, the gunfire and explosions about blow my speakers up.

I really enjoyed your SF stuff as well. What voice mod were you using for the US? It'd mix well with mine.

Anyway, keep it up, like Sburke said, CM is just fun to watch, especially when it's done with a cinematic eye. You and JorgeMC are two of my favorites.

Mord.

I've been watching a lot of your videos lately. I love that you do them from ground level. I hate the vids with nothing but the bird's eye view. One niggle, though. If you are gonna narrate them your voice volume needs to be higher. Your speaking level is way below the sound FX and if I turn it up to hear you, the gunfire and explosions about blow my speakers up.

I really enjoyed your SF stuff as well. What voice mod were you using for the US? It'd mix well with mine.

Mord.

Cheers man,

I'm between school sessions (I don't return until may) and with the job aside, I have to fight off cabin fever at home - the videos are a good escape.

I'm going to need to drop some cash on a durable headset; the poor audio quality is a god-awful combination of a cheap desk mic meeting my attempts to make it better (as you can hear, it didn't work). All I can ask for is everyone's patience in this regard. More videos to come, just trying to find them time to narrate (as loudly as possible) a finished PBEM on "H2H Muddy Waters" that almost brought me to fits and tears before I claimed victory.

As for that voice mod, I'll try to tack down a name for it; for the life of me I cannot remember.

Cool, I look forward to more vids. And no problem on the voice, just wanted to give you a heads-up in case you didn't realize. LOL. But you did.

And hopefully you can find the name...if not I'd love a zip file of the mod, to check out.

Mord.

• 1 month later...

Very good cinematic editing Rinaldi! I'm going to make this the first movie added to our new CMFI Theater. If you have anymore like this please add them to the Theater's collection. Like the others have said CM especially when done climatically with editing programs is just fun to watch. I'm starting the CM Theater thread as collection point similar to a screen shot thread for vids that are of the cinematic variety, or just show cool interesting things that happen in the game.