The unmentionable topic.....

StrykerPSG

So, having bought every CMSF module, as well as every WWII module, sans Italy, I love this series. But, I have to ask, having bought this latest iteration as soon as I saw the link, what's the expected ETA? Mind you, I'm not looking for the exact dates though that would be great too, but at least a projected quarter, winter, spring, summer, etc...

Anyway, very much looking forward to this latest installment.

Cheers,

Matt

PS, if it was announced elsewhere, my apologies for overlooking the link.

4-6 weeks after the announcement of preorders is usually close to the truth.

I know 4 to 6 weeks is often mentioned on the forums but I can't find any CMx2 game or module that was released 4 weeks after the pre-order announcement. The quickest was the Commonwealth Module at 39 days ( 5 and a half weeks).

Days from pre-order announcement to release for the last 3 games/modules:

Gustav Line 41 days

Market Garden 47 days

Red Thunder 64 days

Anywhere from 6 to 9 weeks seems normal these days.

For a minute there I thought this was some geezer starting a thread on women's lingerie.

I about fell outta my chair laughing when I read that one........sorry to disappoint you.

Regarding the "It's done when it's done.....I acknowledge and will go back to my hide until I get that great email talking about my downloadable item is ready. Thanks

Matt

Guess it doesn't really matter, they all feel like an eternity, lol.

Amen to that. But CMSF and BN were the most miserable waits. Seemed like they'd never come out. Luckily, now we have lots of titles to keep us busy in between releases. We are living in great war gaming times.

Mord.

Hey StrykerPSG... You said that you had all of them except Italy. You may want to rethink that while you wait...in my opinion that with GL is the real gem...4 seasons, different paint schemes on the vehicles for different weather, winter coats, different nationalities, great scenarios...so while you wait you should pick that one up!

Hey StrykerPSG... You said that you had all of them except Italy. You may want to rethink that while you wait...in my opinion that with GL is the real gem...4 seasons, different paint schemes on the vehicles for different weather, winter coats, different nationalities, great scenarios...so while you wait you should pick that one up!

I've been eyeballing it for quite some time, just had some other priorities during the release. Now, if it were to say, go on sale.....Christmas is a coming. I will indeed pick it up, just been slacking a bit but I appreciate the kudos for the game.