Fun battle with my boys

I introduced my two sons to the game a few months ago. They both really enjoy playing and last night for the first time they fought against each other with no help from me.

My oldest son who is 15 played as the Germans and defended the city. My other son 12 played the British para's and tried to attack and take the city.

They both played good and had a lot of fun. I am very happy that they have a love for history and war games.

I hope you enjoy the vid.

Good stuff, Bill. Looks like your youngest did a pretty decent job for his first attack. They almost played themselves into a draw, so really, great effort on both their parts. Now, all they need is a taste of some tank action and that'll really get them hooked.

Mord.

Yea he did really good. My youngest decided to attack across the bridge since re was running low on ammo and didn't just want to give the victory away.

All they could talk about was another battle. We are currently fighting "Lost Cats" I believe. Its a ambush fight on Hells highway. Matthew (my youngest) is playing the Germans this time and Marcus(oldest) is playing the British.

2nd battle was not as fun lol. My youngest attacked across a railroad embankment with 8 PZ IVs and lost all of them. All of his tanks for some reason targeted three halftracks and were murdered by the British tank destroyers.:confused:

Re-match is tonight with a lot more caution being used for tank combat. Hard lesson learned but they were enthusiastic for another battle:)

2nd battle was not as fun lol. My youngest attacked across a railroad embankment with 8 PZ IVs and lost all of them. All of his tanks for some reason targeted three halftracks and were murdered by the British tank destroyers.:confused:

Re-match is tonight with a lot more caution being used for tank combat. Hard lesson learned but they were enthusiastic for another battle:)

I think the "more caution needed" is a lesson learned hard for many people who are new to the CM franchise.

People tend to think of tanks as pretty much invincible, but that illusion is quickly shattered.