ChrisND Stream Footage

Speaking of watching at a later date, it was mentioned here that last Sunday (Dec 14) you did part 2 of the Char and Char Alike battle. I am normally unable to watch live, so I'm hoping at some point you will upload that file. I'm sure Black Sea is probably taking all your time right now, Chris. Thanks for all you are doing.

Yeah and nice to see i am not the only one who gets his guys killed quick, though I have learned one lesson- Never park your Javelins with your FOs....  ;)

Always, always put your FO somewhere completely unremarkable, by themselves, and with a 20 ft cover arc.  Never put them in the church steeple, unless your playing me in PBEM, then feel free.

Will I completely spoil this mission if I watch this? Is the first mission so straight forward it doesn't matter?

Honestly don't know, not sure if it has multiple AI plans or not.  I would assume to be safe that it would ruin it.  Then again I have tested some scenarios multiple times and still had it play out differently every time.

Wow. Thanks for this. AND. thanks for working on getting the manual up!!

BTW if we preordered do we get that supplemental manual you mentioned?

Thanks again. Looking forward to next video.

The supplemental manual will be printed and shipped with the disk for pre-orders, if that is what you mean.

SeinfeldRules,

I used to work for Hughes MSG (Missile Systems Group), Canoga Park, and a sister organization, Hughes GSG (Ground Systems Group), was in Fullerton. GSG made both the TPQ-36 and TPQ-37 radars. We used to have Thursday afternoon tech briefs, sometimes classified, and one such was from GSG tech experts for the Firefinders. Using Los Angles City Hall as a thought model, we were told that enemy fire could not only be localized to City Hall, but a specific corner of the building. Additionally, we were told that with a dedicated battery, counterfire could be backplotted (backplotting done practically as soon as projectile cleared radar mask) and en route to the enemy before the hostile round even landed.During the Cold War, Russian doctrinal pubs specifically planned around taking NATO counterfire in four minutes. 

Regards,

John Kettler

Edited by John Kettler

... and now some idiot contentID party is now disputing the second video because of the game music, music which we bought a license for. Yay.

Wait until footage of gameplay gets pinged as some obscure rap artist you've never heard of. Either Combat Mission has a killer beat or the rap artist really needs to go back to music school if his tunes sound like an MG42.