ChrisND Stream Footage

Too bad there is a change of schedule, now streams will be on Sundays at the same time, for us in Europe who need to get up for work the next day - it will run past midnight. Guess I have to check it out after instead, but rather like to follow the chat live.

No chance that the stream can begin a couple of hours earlier Chris?

Some time ago Twitch changed their terms particularly dropping the "save forever" feature. Now videos are only kept for a maximum of 14 days. The exception is highlight which will be kept for ever, however, they will be limited to two hours. I noticed on your stream most (all?) of your videos are marked as highlights. However, for instance the the recent scenario design video is 6 hours long, which is longer than what they formally allow.

http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/08/update-changes-to-vods-on-twitch/

I suggest you get verified on youtube, to allow one-click upload of several hours to youtube, instead of only 15 minutes, and then use that for archival. Or alternatively some other place that allows indefinite storage. It would be a shame if the videos, like the scenario design one, become lost.

Going to show some more Black Sea stuff tomorrow, then I'm going to continue that Vehicle Pack scenario I was playing.

Hey, that's my scenario!

Doh! I just clued-in and watched part 1. Thanks so much for using it for Twitch, Chris! It's fascinating to watch you tackle the puzzle, springing some traps while avoiding others.

Keep sharp for the second half. Good luck and I hope the viewers enjoy it!

(Remember folks, it's a section of Umlaut's Ciembienne map. I cut the map off and created the scenario, but the only changes I made to the actual terrain were to the wall area of the axis setup zone.)

I looked into that verification, they require that you have an active Google + account. Bleck. Also requires a lot of subscribers, probably more than I have.

I was able to successfully highlight the scenario design stream despite its length.

I think you are confusing verifying an account with verifying an account name. The latter would mark your name as official, ie. you are really who you say you are. But you don't really need that. You just need to verify your account to indicate you are not a bot and unlock all the Youtube features.

I verified my account ages ago and the system has changed since then, so I'm not sure how it's done these days, but I found the following that gives you instructions on how to do it with the current system:

Chris, the Char and Char Alike Part 2 video is all Black Sea stuff. I looked through today's postings on TwitchTV and your YouTube channel and didn't see anything from CnCA.

Are you still planning to finish CnCA on Twitch later?

Thanks.

Yeah, I will finish it. I had intended to play it today, but my voice started going so I wanted to give my vocal cords a rest (I'm recovering from an infection, my airways are still irritated)

I think you are confusing verifying an account with verifying an account name. The latter would mark your name as official, ie. you are really who you say you are. But you don't really need that. You just need to verify your account to indicate you are not a bot and unlock all the Youtube features.

I verified my account ages ago and the system has changed since then, so I'm not sure how it's done these days, but I found the following that gives you instructions on how to do it with the current system:

Thanks! I'll look into it.