Am I missing it?

Squallion

Our tradition is to release 4-6 weeks after pre-orders have started. So use that as a guide for roughly when we will release.

We don't set a specific day to release the game in advance. We let it loose the day that we think the game is ready for release. :)

Awesome. Thanks for the information. I should be financially ready for a purchase at that point :].

Can't wait to experience Black Sea.

We're got one starting soonish.

What Chris means to say is they are almost done selecting another victim for Bil. The first time he asked we all cleared the room before he could finish asking. Then he tried to trick us with a beer keg and door lock. Shortly I think we will find out who allowed the lure of beer to over rule their common sense.

What Chris means to say is they are almost done selecting another victim for Bil. The first time he asked we all cleared the room before he could finish asking. Then he tried to trick us with a beer keg and door lock. Shortly I think we will find out who allowed the lure of beer to over rule their common sense.

I think that Bil may have met his match this time...

"Our tradition is to release 4-6 weeks after pre-orders have started. So use that as a guide for roughly when we will release." = Rockin Santa Sock Tme;)

The beta preview AAR's.... "We're got one starting soonish."

Bet beta preview AAR includes a few of these major new features ....

Amphibious vehicles

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)

Electronic Warfare

Precision Artillery

Active Protection Systems

Airburst Munitions

Surface-to-Air Missiles (SAMs)

Expanded Soldier Night Vision Systems

... and a slew of more subtle new features as well... "...starting soonish." :D

Ohhh, man. I cant wait for CMBS! The screenshots i saw in the news make me want to play the game so badly :D. I think i i am going to play CMSF + Euroscape until Black Sea is released, just to get myself in the right mood for large scale US-Russian conflict in Europe.

What is the release date?

Well they never give a release date - until they release it:D

But I have been making predictions on the release date. I predict that the release date will be between Dec 16th and Jan 4th

Please note that even though I have been doing some testing for Black Sea do not think this came from any privileged information this is just arithmetic and statistics that is all:

BlackSeaPrediction.jpg

For those that want to play with my calculations you can check out the spread sheet.

http://www.lesliesoftware.com/forforumposts/2014/CMReleaseDatesBlackSea.xlsx