No British forces?

Trooper117

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The British public and Parliament will never get involved in another foreign adventure.:)

Sad but true. I see us going totally isolationist. The public is way to scared of soldier casualties which I find very odd.

Putin knows this and knows how weak the UN and erope is and how it just will not get troops involve din further conflicts.

"It's a very strong possibility for a future Black Sea expansion." :)

British Forces were an unqualified serious fun factor to employ in CMSF = Agreed.

* Battlefront indicated their intention to bring CMSF into 'da future' *

Modern Good Times ahead :)

Sad but true. I see us going totally isolationist. The public is way to scared of soldier casualties which I find very odd.

Putin knows this and knows how weak the UN and erope is and how it just will not get troops involve din further conflicts.

Did you see the BBC documentary about the British involvement in Afghanistan, called 'The last roar of the Lion?'. It predicts that was indeed the last roar. What struck me most was a local official who was convinced that the British came to his land only to avenge the defeat of 1842...

Perhaps it is time we start building up our forces again for the defence of Europe itself. Enough to worry about near and inside our borders.

Did you see the BBC documentary about the British involvement in Afghanistan, called 'The last roar of the Lion?'. It predicts that was indeed the last roar. What struck me most was a local official who was convinced that the British came to his land only to avenge the defeat of 1842...

Perhaps it is time we start building up our forces again for the defence of Europe itself. Enough to worry about near and inside our borders.

Yes it was very thought provoking although the Ukraine is now on our borders. Still it depends if the UK leaves the EU as seems likely now in the current climate. We are on the cusp of big changes.

Forget the limeys we need some poles in the east!!!!

in my country to seriously take into account the possibility of war with russia, intensified training of reserve soldiers, we bought from the Germans another 120 leopards version of the A5, buy 70 helicopters and missile systems, part of the forces transferred to the eastern border, is planning to create a dedicated volunteer battalions to guerrilla warfare.

generally the atmosphere is such that there is the possibility of war with russia, nato will help us symbolically, we will have to fight alone.

in my country to seriously take into account the possibility of war with russia, intensified training of reserve soldiers, we bought from the Germans another 120 leopards version of the A5, buy 70 helicopters and missile systems, part of the forces transferred to the eastern border, is planning to create a dedicated volunteer battalions to guerrilla warfare.

generally the atmosphere is such that there is the possibility of war with russia, nato will help us symbolically, we will have to fight alone.

Yes cause of those reasons i think your countries army would be a much better force to add to CMBS than the brits.

Nonsense. Poland is part of NATO. When your country will go to war, so will the rest of NATO. The Ukraine is an entirely different matter.

Nonsense. Poland is part of NATO. When your country will go to war, so will the rest of NATO. The Ukraine is an entirely different matter.

You don't go to war unless there is a very good reason for it. I can imagine that for some NATO countries even a invasion of poland wouldn't be sufficient.

But im absolutely sure that, even if some countries don't join the war, there will be plenty of support. Losing Poland would mean russians on the German, Slovakian and Czechian border. I don't think thats something those countries would want.