LNO Advisor Platoon

Probably advisors/liasion embedded with Ukranian troops.

Wot he said. It's a small section with two teams and two humvees, packed full of officers, forward observers, and air controllers. For Combat Mission purposes it's a great way for a Ukrainian force to be provided with a link to US fire support.

Although because of the way our TO&E is constructed, it does have to be purchased from the US formation list and not the Ukrainian formation list. However both are on Blue side so that isn't an issue usually.

Customizable. SFAT's are task organized with the training and liaison skills they need for their particular mission. Wait until Bil and I start the AAR and you will see one. Hell, I was one two years ago!

Customisable? Does that mean that entities can be customised more broadly than the current "0,1,2, or 3 Bazookas" dropdowns? Or will it mean we have to have cheat sheets of what the loadout of the half dozen options is? Gah! I'll wait if you make me, but will lap up any info you'd care to share in advance.

Although because of the way our TO&E is constructed, it does have to be purchased from the US formation list and not the Ukrainian formation list. However both are on Blue side so that isn't an issue usually.

Chris, my understanding is currently in QB's one can not mix forces on the same side, e.g., no Luftwaffe and German Army mixed forces allowed. Has this changed or are you speaking of scenario design?

Customisable? Does that mean that entities can be customised more broadly than the current "0,1,2, or 3 Bazookas" dropdowns? Or will it mean we have to have cheat sheets of what the loadout of the half dozen options is? Gah! I'll wait if you make me, but will lap up any info you'd care to share in advance.

The adviser section cannot be customized in game, no. Other than being able to attach teams and vehicles to it through the editor as usual with other formations. I think Pnzrldr was referring to real life, where the adviser team will take whatever form is needed for the particular mission.

Chris, my understanding is currently in QB's one can not mix forces on the same side, e.g., no Luftwaffe and German Army mixed forces allowed. Has this changed or are you speaking of scenario design?

Situation hasn't changed for QBs, you still cannot mix services. However there's a few scenarios with a Ukrainian force supported by an adviser team backed by American fire support.

The adviser section cannot be customized in game, no. Other than being able to attach teams and vehicles to it through the editor as usual with other formations. I think Pnzrldr was referring to real life, where the adviser team will take whatever form is needed for the particular mission.

Awww, shucks :(

Still, I suppose that sort of change is probably a bit much to expect for not-a-version-upgrade...