Where is the screenshot thread?

sburke

Thanks Kuri. I made a quick search and foud this pdf. The vehicle is produced by DRS Technologies, which was bought by Finmeccanica in 2008. I bet it's an italian design.

Ooops, I'm wrong: at the bottom of the PDF : "Cleared by U.S. DoD/OSR for public release under OSR Case Number 07-S-2992, dated November 27, 2007".

One year before Finmeccanica bought it...

Ooo! Screenie 11 shows a mortar-carrier with the mortar looking like it might be fireable from inside the vehicle. Wonder if that capability will propagate into the WW2 titles for the halfie mortar carriers?

+1.. Id love to see that. A good start for another vehicle pack for BN as well as modules for FI and RT.

Oh man I'm pretty excited about this, hopefully it'll be release before my excursion to a continent that starts with A and ends with frica. Be nice to take it along for the boredom that is sure to ensue :)

Boredom? Ebola? Revolution? Civil war? Penetration by the Chinese? Man, you must have an awfully high threshold for stimulation.

:D

Michael

Wow, Chris beat me to it. I think the on-board mortar carriers - especially the M1064s - are too cool for school. Sorry about the tree's - had Alt-T on, or would not have been visible. Trying to stay under cover (though we all know mortars don't like to fire through trees!)

15534992219_7cee9256ae_o.png