Sign in to follow this  
ctid98

CMBN - Vehicles Issues

After installing the new vehicles, activating everything I've bought again, then having to uninstall everything because when I launched the game I got a black screen (PC version btw) I finally got it all re-installed and working, kind of....

When I start a mission some units have a black box icon above them instead of the correct one, and others such as the AVRE have the icon and a black box. I seem to remember this happening in an earlier patch also.

Has anybody else seen this or know of a fix for it?

Thanks

CTID98

nope... my issue is a much more incredible kind of weirdness...some pziv (pzivh latest and g late if i recall correctly) change the model of the tank for another (the french mini instead of model G) or change for the At bunker (75mm AT Bunker instead of model H, but only when closing up the view).

will try to reinstall everything next week and hope it comes to what it should be...

nope... my issue is a much more incredible kind of weirdness...some pziv (pzivh latest and g late if i recall correctly) change the model of the tank for another (the french mini instead of model G) or change for the At bunker (75mm AT Bunker instead of model H, but only when closing up the view).

will try to reinstall everything next week and hope it comes to what it should be...

Yep I'm getting that too

Sign in to follow this