New Mission - 'M' Wadis

Having kicked 'Into the Green' out of the door, I have started my next project. The name of the mission comes from the nicknames ('M' - the abbreviation for Motorways in the UK eg M1, M2 etc) of the wadis running south into Kajaki in Helmand Province.

This will be a company group sized mission depicting a generic fighting patrol out of Kajaki during 3 Commando Brigade's first Helmand tour in 06-07. This time the map is of real ground and is nearly finished. I'll keep you updated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Karl,

Some are on the road again, meanwhile you are on the editor again. We are lucky, since you are always coming up with pretty good scenarios.

BTW I have been able to get rid of my AVASt false positive incident and retrieved the exe file from the quarantine folder. Messed around to find it, but it paid off. CMSF works again and I shall play  "Green Zone" as soon  I get some some time off. Moving pretty much these late and coming days as well.

Wish you all a happy New Year with CMBS coming up and its nice features from what is seen in the Beta AAR's

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Karl,

I just played yesterday,  before leaving once more, "Into the Green". Very good scenario. I even had the surprise, if I can say it that way, of a huge explosion destroying a truck and a Land Rover parked in a compound with the troops that had just loaded them,  Looking forward to the release of "M'Wadis" hope you will keep down the number of all the IED's and close families deathy toys. BTW please provide us with a glossary of the acronyms you are using, not all of us are familiar with these.

Cheer

Edited by snake_eye

snake_eye - cheers for the comments - 'M' Wadis is on a bit of a backburner right now - I have to walk away from it and come back to it with fresh eyes - I'm currently enjoying myself putting some time into playing some CMRT rather than hacking around in the editor for a change. I will get back to my scenarios at some point.