Windows 8.1

Had Global Conflict on vista, no problem, just got a new computer with windows 8.1 64 bit, and when try to install, I get this:

"the setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program."

as the file was a download from you guys, it can't get any newer, so I was wondering if you have a solution. I might get a lot more work done if I can't get it installed, but I don't know that I'll be any happier. Thanks.

David

Had Global Conflict on vista, no problem, just got a new computer with windows 8.1 64 bit, and when try to install, I get this:

as the file was a download from you guys, it can't get any newer, so I was wondering if you have a solution. I might get a lot more work done if I can't get it installed, but I don't know that I'll be any happier. Thanks.

David

Just a thought: try running the installation in compatibility mode with admin privileges. If the file is truly corrupt it won't make any difference but things have been tricky lately with some of the security updates for Win 7 and this might hold true for Win 8 as well. I've had to remove a few to simply update already existing programs.:(

Will

David

I would try to run it as an Administrator as wlape3 suggests and if not then you should be able to re-download from your Battlefront account.

If you need help with this please open a support ticket with the helpdesk:

http://www.battlefront.com/helpdesk

Hope this helps,

Hubert