Comprehensive CMBN Weapons And Vehicles Specifications

Has anyone made a fairly comprehensive table of CMBN weapons and vehicle specifications and capabilities? I was toying with the idea of making a baseball-card type quick reference that I could pull out before or during a scenario to make sure I remember key aspects of the strengths and weaknesses of weapons and weapons platforms (vehicles). I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel if the basic information is already out there.

I realize there is a lot of info in the UI in-game, but my 60-year-old eyes just can't read it easily. Besides, I'd like to be able to add custom notes and analysis to the raw data.

Not exactly what you are looking for but this mod should help you overcome the loss of the penetration tables. The UI mod provides some options to view armor effectiveness and ammunition penetration charts on a glance!

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods/5311/details

Interesting. One of the primary pieces of info I want is weapons range, which this mod addresses. It also appears to work with Juju's UI, which I use. However, it says it's for RT, and I only have BN with CW module. Too bad.