The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

You think being buff will turn him on? How about just some lipstick and a tight skirt, no need to get all sweaty. Unless you think that adds to the appeal. If nothing else I guess maybe he'll appreciate the thoughtfulness.

That was.... adequately funny.

However, according to regulation 5e of sub-statute tYU8 of the Peng Challenge Thread bylaws, you are, despite whatever position you hold in the outreboards, an SSN.

(that is scum sucking newbie for the uneducated and unwashed)

Therefore and hereby, however (slightly) amusing we may find you, you should Sod Off until such time as you find another SSN (such as Cyrmu) to challenge to a battle. You must then post an amusing synohp.. spynos... summary of said battle for our collective entertainment.

At such time as this is completed, some dim-witted and opiate besotted Knight of the Pool may take mercy on you and propose you for squire.

Since you probably lack the attention span to even finish reading this post, much less actually complete the tasks, you should probably just Sod Off.

Chop Chop, back to whatever other inconsequential tasks (such as Beta-Testing) you may find to idle away your time.

Lads, I like the cut of this sburqa's gibe ... I therefore and hereby and towit propose him as Serf to the CessPool as a hole. Now of course this doesn't mean that I've decided to take him to Squire, far from it. No he still has to show his mettle and assure us that he has what it takes ... and considering that NG Cavscout made it we can safely assume that it will take very little indeed.

Obviously as the Knight who proposed him as Serf I have first rights of refusal should some other Knight wish to take him to Squire.

Therefore, be it hereby know to one and all that sburke (spelt but not bolded) is now and shall remain a Serf to the Cesspool as a hole with all the privileges and responsibilities thereunto accoutermented ... whatever ... to him. Primarily his duties will consist of carrying the piss bucket for his betters. However, he is now FAR above the mewling herd of SSNs and Outreboarders.

So let it be written, let it be done.

Sir Joe Shaw, JFLPCT

NG Cavscout I should of never spared the *Boot* with you. Only *Boot* you could make Joebob Shaw, the only player here who makes Monty look like a tactical genius, look good. You are lucky *Boot* that I can't reduce you in rank back to a plaything for Seanachi.

Joebob, I hope you haven't forgotten to use the *Boot*. Look at some of the part Morons of House Shaw. On second thought, just having eaten, Let's not. Even the strongest stomach can only take so much. Remember NG Cavscout defeated players from House Shaw to get his knighthood. You should hang your head in shame. On second thought, just hang yourself.

Sergei, you self-appointed pond scum, for you I could make an exception. I will give you a German Kübelwagen and have to face a division of KV-2s. To help balance it out, I'll give the Russians several brigades of infantry. Best of luck with that.

I see Boo Boo Radley is still abouts. Why? The men in white coats haven't caught up to him yet?

Rune

I see Boo Boo Radley is still abouts. Why? The men in white coats haven't caught up to him yet?

Rune

No, they pretty much leave me alone anymore. After I told them some stories about your wildly uneven scenarios, scenarios which make anything coming out of Ker Dessel* look like tactical masterpieces, they realized that in the grand scheme of things, I was quite normal.

Seriously though, if you're using scenario design as some form of emotional therapy, it just really isn't working.

Unless it's supposed to help you release your inner demons, because it that's the case, they're pouring out like the teenagers running out of the movie theater in The Blob.

*Ker Dessel - When you want to play CM in the worst way)

No, I won't make you scum any maps.

You mean like that sideways, backward, and upside down one you did for CMAK ("The Pimple" or whatever it was called)? Well, one must be grateful for small mercies I suppose.

Nice to know somethings never change, like the smell in the Cesspool, or Boo radley's underwear.

You, uh, find yourself checking the smell of Radley's often, do you? One more good reason to be glad that we have the width of a continent between us.

Michael

...{snipped} ...

*Ker Dessel - When you want to play CM in the worst way)

The tag line for Ker Dessel* is no longer "When you want to play CM in the worst way" ... we consulted with advertising professionals and have changed it to the version you see below.

*Ker Dessel - When it's called a setup for a reason

Just one question before I proceed about my duties - just exactly what does one do with a pissbucket in a cesspool? It just seems somewhat . . . well. . .er . . .redundant.

Oh actually two questions, have you all ever considered drinking less beer and perhaps consuming more of your alcohol on somewhat stronger (and less voluminous) beverages? Whiskey perhaps? Just a thought.

Well off I go to empty this bucket. . . .somewhere.

Just one question before I proceed about my duties - just exactly what does one do with a pissbucket in a cesspool? It just seems somewhat . . . well. . .er . . .redundant.

It gives the serfs something to do, creating the illusion that they are possibly not totally useless gits. It's good for their morale. Moreover, when they bend over to pick up the bucket, they make such an inviting target for the *BOOT*.

Michael

You see lads, once again my judgement regarding SSNs has proven infallible. Not only does sburke (spelt but not bolded) ask respectful questions about his duties, he then makes thoughtful suggestions ... in this case it's a stupid suggestion, we drink what we damned well please thank you very much, but that's how he learns so in this case I'll not apply the *BOOT* (can't be too careful what with the pitiful example set by the NFL ... Speaking of which my Beloved Dallas Cowboys play today ... but I digest). And I note with pleasure that he's already added the Serf tag to his sig line.

As to his question regarding where to empty the pissbucket ... It's emptied where it's always been emptied ... I hope that clears up any question he may have.

We do need to find a worthy opponent for the lad though, we can't judge his performance unless he, you know, performs.

Yours in Justicariatness,

Sir Joe Shaw, JFLPCT

Well thanks gents. And my folks were afraid after my time in the gaol I would never amount to anything. They'll be so proud.

Oh by the way did I mention I am originally from Phila. Mr Shaw, Mr Shaw are you okay?

I believe I covered that in the OP sburke (spelt but not bolded)' there are no "isms" tolerated here, even one so vile and degrading as someone who is an Iggles fan.

I have high hopes for you lad ... But don't push your luck.

Joe

Joebob, you talk about the National Felons league Dallas Cowboys, then digest them? I thought we had the discussion and agreed there will be no cannibalism in The Mutha beautiful Thread.

I see Emrys is still here. I still blame Joebob for this. Weren't the two of you supposed to get together and see who had more age spots or sumfink?

So what Houses are still represented here? House Rune and House Shaw obviously, anyone else? Well, think we still have the House in New Orleans, they call the Rising Sun. Who else still lurks in the darkness of the Cess Pool?

Rune

You see lads, once again my judgement regarding SSNs has proven infallible. Not only does sburke (spelt but not bolded) ask respectful questions about his duties, he then makes thoughtful suggestions ... in this case it's a stupid suggestion, we drink what we damned well please thank you very much, but that's how he learns so in this case I'll not apply the *BOOT* (can't be too careful what with the pitiful example set by the NFL ... Speaking of which my Beloved Dallas Cowboys play today ... but I digest). And I note with pleasure that he's already added the Serf tag to his sig line.

As to his question regarding where to empty the pissbucket ... It's emptied where it's always been emptied ... I hope that clears up any question he may have.

We do need to find a worthy opponent for the lad though, we can't judge his performance unless he, you know, performs.

Yours in Justicariatness,

Sir Joe Shaw, JFLPCT

Joebob, you talk about the National Felons league Dallas Cowboys, then digest them? I thought we had the discussion and agreed there will be no cannibalism in The Mutha beautiful Thread.

I see Emrys is still here. I still blame Joebob for this. Weren't the two of you supposed to get together and see who had more age spots or sumfink?

So what Houses are still represented here? House Rune and House Shaw obviously, anyone else? Well, think we still have the House in New Orleans, they call the Rising Sun. Who else still lurks in the darkness of the Cess Pool?

Rune

It's the Shavian House you idiot. I don't disrespect your House in writing by calling it House Ruin do I ... I THINK it all the time of course but I don't put it in writing. Of course I guess I just did but that was to make a point.

I choose to ignore the rest of your meaningless post as I'm in a good mood, my Beloved Dallas Cowboys WON today after coming back from a 21 point deficit.

Joe

... we consulted with advertising professionals and have changed it to the version you see below.

*Ker Dessel - When it's called a setup for a reason

(Sprays beer all over the keyboard and the monitor and parts of the wall behind the monitor and across the desktop and a little bit on the cat)

BWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!!1!!!!1!11ONE!!1!!

You ACTUALLY followed advice you got from advertising professionals??? How did you know they were advertising professionals? Big stains on their pants? Wearing special helmets to keep them from licking windows? They took you to lunch and then added it to their invoice? And while at lunch, dazzled you with meaningless buzzwords?

Oh, Joe... there are times when you display a most magical kind of stupid.

(Sprays beer all over the keyboard and the monitor and parts of the wall behind the monitor and across the desktop and a little bit on the cat)

BWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1!!1!!!!1!11ONE!!1!!

You ACTUALLY followed advice you got from advertising professionals??? How did you know they were advertising professionals? Big stains on their pants? Wearing special helmets to keep them from licking windows? They took you to lunch and then added it to their invoice? And while at lunch, dazzled you with meaningless buzzwords?

Oh, Joe... there are times when you display a most magical kind of stupid.

Well we could have consulted you but we wanted to talk to professionals.

Joe

You mean those losers, the Dallas Cowplop? Why am I not surprised that you would pick those pathetic louts' banner to carry? I'll say this for you, Joe, you are at least consistent. Consistently wrongheaded, that is.

Michael

You mean the "losers" who won yesterday ... I'd suggest that we could use smaller words to aid your comprehension but it's not easy finding words smaller than "won" ...