The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

ICKY!!!!!!
How many times do I have to say this ... it shows no wit, no panache, no style at all if you CHANGE the post to say something else.

It's only by using the words AS WRITTEN to drag your fellow Cesspudlian into disrepute that you demonstrate any degree of competence in the fine art of degredation.

Of course in YOUR case the use of any degree of recognizable sentence structure is probably asking too much.

Joe

sburke (spelt but not bolded), oh sburke lad, we have a task for you lad and it's right up your alley ... so to speak. We need you to follow Yeknodathon around and wait for his next post. Now it won't be hard to spot, he'll initiate it by spewing something, doesn't really matter which end it comes out of, the end result will be about the same.

We'll need you to have your pissbucket handy and catch whatever he drops, drools or expels. Then, much like the ancient Greek philosophers, we'll need you to kind it stir it around, dump it on the ground and try to divine what the hell he means. Then, with that and his actual post, we may have a shot at decyphering the post.

There's a good lad, oh and be sure to clean the pissbucket thoroughly when you're done, we wouldn't want our tender parts anywhere near what he drops ... you might consider rubber gloves ... and maybe a hazmat suit, just to be safe. But I'm sure there's nothing to fear ... probably ...

Joe

sburke (spelt but not bolded), oh sburke lad, we have a task for you lad and it's right up your alley ... so to speak. We need you to follow Yeknodathon around and wait for his next post. Now it won't be hard to spot, he'll initiate it by spewing something, doesn't really matter which end it comes out of, the end result will be about the same.

We'll need you to have your pissbucket handy and catch whatever he drops, drools or expels. Then, much like the ancient Greek philosophers, we'll need you to kind it stir it around, dump it on the ground and try to divine what the hell he means. Then, with that and his actual post, we may have a shot at decyphering the post.

There's a good lad, oh and be sure to clean the pissbucket thoroughly when you're done, we wouldn't want our tender parts anywhere near what he drops ... you might consider rubber gloves ... and maybe a hazmat suit, just to be safe. But I'm sure there's nothing to fear ... probably ...

Joe

okay, but it IS a pissbucket. Sorta defeats it's purpose by collecting whatever it is that oozes out of the donkey that isn't piss. How about instead I drag one of these other yokels around and collect what ever oozes out of the donkey into them and then try to divine it's meaning? It'd keep the bucket safe. One never knows, the donkey might have ebola or something worse more likely.

Besides donkey's are known to only express a couple thoughts anyway.

Gimme a carrot

Gimme an apple

I starred in Shrek

Glad I am not a mule

There is one bit of disconcerting information however.

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam said that dogs and donkeys, if they pass in front of men in prayer, will void or nullify that prayer. He also said that "when you hear the braying of donkeys, seek Refuge with Allah from Satan for (their braying indicates) that they have seen a devil.

That might mean one of us is a devil. Personally I think that is shooting pretty high in the demonic spectrum in this place. Anyone here from Jersey?

okay, but it IS a pissbucket. Sorta defeats it's purpose by collecting whatever it is that oozes out of the donkey that isn't piss. How about instead I drag one of these other yokels around and collect what ever oozes out of the donkey into them and then try to divine it's meaning? It'd keep the bucket safe. One never knows, the donkey might have ebola or something worse more likely.
Hmmm, interesting but I think not, there is a chance of cross contamination. Granted whoever else you might choose wouldn't provide much in the way of intelligence but if we really want to divine his meaning we might get some Ozzie in the mix and heaven only knows what kind of drivel that would result in.

Besides donkey's are known to only express a couple thoughts anyway.

Gimme a carrot

Gimme an apple

I starred in Shrek

Glad I am not a mule

If only HIS posts made that much sense.

Muhammad, the prophet of Islam said that dogs and donkeys, if they pass in front of men in prayer, will void or nullify that prayer. He also said that "when you hear the braying of donkeys, seek Refuge with Allah from Satan for (their braying indicates) that they have seen a devil.

That might mean one of us is a devil. Personally I think that is shooting pretty high in the demonic spectrum in this place. Anyone here from Jersey?

There are several points of analysis here ...

{ipso] When you say "pass in front of men" are you talking about passing as in walking in front of or sashaying in front of ... not that there's anything wrong with that you understand but one wants to be sure. I can understand how some men, particularly those engaged in prayer, might find a sashaying donkey alluring.

(3.1417)))))) Do we really care if the prayer is nullified? What if they're praying for an undeserved victory, as in the case of NG Cavscout in our current games. Not that I'm suggesting HE'D find a donkey alluring ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

{.} I agree that suggesting that anyone here might be a devil is setting the bar for demons pretty damned low. Exorcism would basically consist of ... "Hey, have a beer on the Lord" and they'd be out like a shot.

{ibid ... Jersey huh ... well we do have Nidan1 and he's from New York but he's retired, a martial artist and basically your garden variety idiot so I'm thinking no.

{ipso] When you say "pass in front of men" are you talking about passing as in walking in front of or sashaying in front of ... not that there's anything wrong with that you understand but one wants to be sure. I can understand how some men, particularly those engaged in prayer, might find a sashaying donkey alluring.

I'm more inclined to believe that the quote from the prophet speaks more to "passing" as it relates to "passing gas", and Shaw[b/] besides your drivel encrusted posts, farting is probably your next most prolific activity.

As far as what dogs and donkeys have to do with interfering with the prayers of men, I will leave that to theological scholars to determine, and remember you were the one who brought up sashaying donkeys.

...snip...

Do you want a Fatwa? Because that is how you get a Fatwa....

Do you want a Fatwa? Because that is how you get a Fatwa....

Well I do hear Fatwa's are all the rage these days, but as with anything else once they get that popular folks tend to get jaded and they start losing their value. Next thing you know you have a cabbage patch doll dressed as an Imam issuing Fatwa's and the value of a Fatwa drops to the level of a Justin Bieber manly cologne.

Besides, I have a pissbucket, what would I need with a Fatwa?

I'm more inclined to believe that the quote from the prophet speaks more to "passing" as it relates to "passing gas", and Shaw[b/] besides your drivel encrusted posts, farting is probably your next most prolific activity.

As far as what dogs and donkeys have to do with interfering with the prayers of men, I will leave that to theological scholars to determine, and remember you were the one who brought up sashaying donkeys.

And this from someone who hasn't, after all these years, managed to handle UBB code correctly. Brilliant.

Joe

And this from someone who hasn't, after all these years, managed to handle UBB code correctly. Brilliant.

Joe

A mere test, bringing to light the fact that your mind is a vast wasteland of petty thoughts and lack of panache'.

Anyone could notice the misplaced forward slash, but only the true superior intellect could appreciate the subtle, yet biting comments of the post in its entriety. Someone that you are most assuredly not.

A mere test, bringing to light the fact that your mind is a vast wasteland of petty thoughts and lack of panache'.

Anyone could notice the misplaced forward slash, but only the true superior intellect could appreciate the subtle, yet biting comments of the post in its entriety. Someone that you are most assuredly not.

Subtle huh ... Is that what the kids these days are calling being stupid?