The Peng Challenge: Thread Blunder

Joe Shaw

www.psych.org/ Click here Joe it will give you the number of the 24 hour Alzheimer's Help Line.

I'll give you this Nidan1 unlike some here you followed my primary rule when quoting someone! You used the words as actually written without changing the words to make your point. Of course it was completely by accident since there's no way in hell you'd have been able to understand the rule but by Gawd you did it.

Well done say I, well done.

I'll give you this Nidan1 unlike some here you followed my primary rule when quoting someone! You used the words as actually written without changing the words to make your point. Of course it was completely by accident since there's no way in hell you'd have been able to understand the rule but by Gawd you did it.

Well done say I, well done.

Monkeys, Typewriters, Shakespeare....

Oh, I see cavscout, speaking strictly in metaphor now, you are saying you're like that primitive ape-like creature that first picked up the bone to use as a tool? Or you are like a senseless, monolithic, block of black polished granite?

It all makes sense to me now, you have helped me a lot thanks!

You forgot the "ng" in my forum identity. That hurts me, it really cuts me to the core Nidan1.

I would expect better from you, well, not really, but I figure if I keep providing you with encouragement to improve, some day, you may actually be able to get all the way through the Big Book Of Cars and we will all be very proud of you.

Now, I do, however, demand satisfaction.

Have you graduated to any of the CM2 games? If not, I still have CM1 up and running on an old cobwebby machine. I expect a setup in my email, which I assume you still have? You can pick the game and the sides. If you don't want to set it up, email me your particulars and I will send a setup.

You forgot the "ng" in my forum identity. That hurts me, it really cuts me to the core Nidan1.

I would expect better from you, well, not really, but I figure if I keep providing you with encouragement to improve, some day, you may actually be able to get all the way through the Big Book Of Cars and we will all be very proud of you.

Now, I do, however, demand satisfaction.

Have you graduated to any of the CM2 games? If not, I still have CM1 up and running on an old cobwebby machine. I expect a setup in my email, which I assume you still have? You can pick the game and the sides. If you don't want to set it up, email me your particulars and I will send a setup.

I no longer play the CMx1 games. can't run them anymore. CMAK was the last to go, they were like old friends, it was hard to say goodbye. Do you have Red Thunder? I also have

CMBN and FI, but I have not upgraded them yet.

Well ng cavscout if it is satisfaction you want, it is what you will get, in spades!

I no longer play the CMx1 games. can't run them anymore. CMAK was the last to go, they were like old friends, it was hard to say goodbye. Do you have Red Thunder? I also have

CMBN and FI, but I have not upgraded them yet.

Well ng cavscout if it is satisfaction you want, it is what you will get, in spades!

Email in bound

... {snipped} ... Well ng cavscout if it is satisfaction you want, it is what you will get, in spades!
No, no, he wants to play Combat Mission, that's a whole different game than Spades. See Spades is a CARD game while Combat Mission is a computer game. There are other significant differences but let's keep it simple since it's you I'm working with at this point.

Joe

www.psych.org/ Click here Joe it will give you the number of the 24 hour Alzheimer's Help Line.

Interesting that you are so familiar with that link that you could provide it immediately. Probably a good thing too. Do you find that you are often tripping over coffee tables that you forgot were there? Or getting knives and forks confused? Do you find yourself waking up with strange women only to have them turn out to be your wife of many decades?

Michael

Interesting that you are so familiar with that link that you could provide it immediately. Probably a good thing too. Do you find that you are often tripping over coffee tables that you forgot were there? Or getting knives and forks confused? Do you find yourself waking up with strange women only to have them turn out to be your wife of many decades?

Michael

If you clicked there, you would have seen that this is National Suicide Prevention Week. I would encourage you to ignore that and go ahead with your plans to slit your wrists.

I should like to commend NG Cavscout for the bold step of actually CHALLENGING someone here on the ... you know ... Peng CHALLENGE Thread.

Granted it was two of the lesser lights of the MBT ... dimmer bulbs as it were, but it is a challenge and that's what this was always intended to be.

In view of that I should report that in our two games of CM NG Cavscout bought a Tiger in one and three MK IIIs to another. What kind of cavalry trooper would do that? Now a 222 and perhaps the odd 251 would be a fitting tribute to the traditions of the cavalry, but a Tiger and MK IIIs ... Jeb Stuart must be rolling in his grave.

I should like to commend NG Cavscout for the bold step of actually CHALLENGING someone here on the ... you know ... Peng CHALLENGE Thread.

Granted it was two of the lesser lights of the MBT ... dimmer bulbs as it were, but it is a challenge and that's what this was always intended to be.

In view of that I should report that in our two games of CM NG Cavscout bought a Tiger in one and three MK IIIs to another. What kind of cavalry trooper would do that? Now a 222 and perhaps the odd 251 would be a fitting tribute to the traditions of the cavalry, but a Tiger and MK IIIs ... Jeb Stuart must be rolling in his grave.

Jeb Stuart was a hack. Now Nathan Bedford Forrest, that was cavalry commander. His later life antics notwithstanding, his record as a true cavalry leader is unsurpassed in my humble opinion.

If the Stuart had done his job in the days leading up to Gettysburg and actually been Lee's eyes and ears, instead of gallivanting about seeking headlines, the Civil War might have taken a totally different course.

As for actually bringing some armor to a battle, I need something to counter your gamy (stolen from me I might add) tactics like throwing all that SMG infantry at me in our Red Thunder city battle.

Jeb Stuart was a hack. Now Nathan Bedford Forrest, that was cavalry commander. His later life antics notwithstanding, his record as a true cavalry leader is unsurpassed in my humble opinion.

If the Stuart had done his job in the days leading up to Gettysburg and actually been Lee's eyes and ears, instead of gallivanting about seeking headlines, the Civil War might have taken a totally different course.

As for actually bringing some armor to a battle, I need something to counter your gamy (stolen from me I might add) tactics like throwing all that SMG infantry at me in our Red Thunder city battle.

I wanted to give you an opportunity to actually WIN a game (Chess doesn't count) so I allowed the system to purchase on my behalf. It's not as if I deliberately purchased all that SMG infantry.

As to Stuart, the only way for Lee to have won at Gettysburg would have been to have had Jackson still commanding his Corps. And even then it would still have been a near thing. Longstreet was right about Gettysburg and Lee was wrong.

I'll give you your point on Forrest, he was a superb cavalry commander ... again notwithstanding the other facets of his life.

They didn't need to win at Gettysburg. If they had known the Union dispositions and forces, they could of slipped by and gotten between Meade and Washington D.C. Find some good ground and make the blue bellies come at them, instead of bleeding your guts out in Pickett's Charge.

Luckily your SMG bullets don't seem to be having a lot of luck piercing the hide of my big cat. I am quite happy there are some large open parks behind your lines to give my Tiger room to roam.

They didn't need to win at Gettysburg. If they had known the Union dispositions and forces, they could of slipped by and gotten between Meade and Washington D.C. Find some good ground and make the blue bellies come at them, instead of bleeding your guts out in Pickett's Charge.

Luckily your SMG bullets don't seem to be having a lot of luck piercing the hide of my big cat. I am quite happy there are some large open parks behind your lines to give my Tiger room to roam.

The war was won in the West, after Gettysburg the fighting in Virginia and the East was a sideshow.

I sent a renamed file, hoping that will work better.

WTF, is this the renowned cesspool, scourge of pompous players and home to men of razor wit and finely honed sarcasm or some nerdy geeky civil war club? Sheesh. This isn't even a combat mission discussion.

We are a multi-faceted, multi-talented bunch, perhaps some of it might rub off on your uncultured ass.

Just for the record, Joe Shaw is a slimy, no good, gamey, bastiche. It is also his birthday today, so let's all give him a big, rousing, MBT raspberry.

ppppfffftttthhhhhh

There, now, I hope you choke on the smoke of my beautiful burning Tiger.

Which you drove, unsupported in a dense urban enviornment, into the heart of my infantry. I suppose if you had been a National Guard ARMORED Cavalry Scout you might have known better than that. Granted you played hell with my infantry ... who distracted you long enough for my SU122 to get a SIDE shot on your Tiger.

Oh ... thanks for the birthday wishes.

Joe

Stop rubbing my ass

... {snipped} ...

Sburka ... I don't normally pay attention to the mewlings and pathetic patter of SSNs, but in this case I must say ... nicely done. Of course it was in response to a post from Nidan1and we can hardly expect HIM to pay much attention to what he types ... all those roundhouse kicks to the head he took over the years as a "martial artist" can't be good for cognition ... but nicely done.

Now be careful not to overstep your bounds, remember to sound off as if you have a pair but not ABOUT your pair.

Keep it up and by Gawd you may be proposed as Serf to the CessPool by some drunken lout of a Knight ... luckily for you we have PLENTY of those.

Joe

WTF, is this the renowned cesspool, scourge of pompous players and home to men of razor wit and finely honed sarcasm or some nerdy geeky civil war club? Sheesh. This isn't even a combat mission discussion.

There is a distinct shortage of SSNs and other assorted lower classes to abuse...sorry, I mean discipline...at the moment, so the knights (who don't have a lot of imagination to begin with) are obliged to seek other forms of distraction. Not that such a lowly creature as yourself is due any explanation, but I thought I would take the opportunity to set the record straight.

Michael

Sburka ... I don't normally pay attention to the mewlings and pathetic patter of SSNs, but in this case I must say ... nicely done. Of course it was in response to a post from Nidan1and we can hardly expect HIM to pay much attention to what he types ... all those roundhouse kicks to the head he took over the years as a "martial artist" can't be good for cognition ... but nicely done.

Now be careful not to overstep your bounds, remember to sound off as if you have a pair but not ABOUT your pair.

Keep it up and by Gawd you may be proposed as Serf to the CessPool by some drunken lout of a Knight ... luckily for you we have PLENTY of those.

Joe

I forgot to mention earlier, that YOU do not qualify as multi-faceted or multi-talented, much to our general disappointment. You are however malodorous, which when you are present gives the Cespool its distinct mildewy scent.

Merry Unbirthday!!