Where is CMRT patch?

togi

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just installed the game and update it with 1.02 patch. Ran it for the first time but see I have no anti-aliasing in-game although I have it checked in the game options. Nvidia control panel settings are the same as for CMBN 3.10 in which I don't have such issues.

Don't know if 1.0 would run any better. Uninstalling the game and installing only 1.0 on the same comp to try out how original fares means loosing one activation or not?

AMD 6300FX and Geforce 550Ti (I know it would be a bloody time to get a new one but still).

Thanx for any insights.

Uninstalling the game and installing only 1.0 on the same comp to try out how original fares means loosing one activation or not?

It should not. I believe you will find that the DRM stuff is tracked separately from the game itself. If you end up in trouble with activations though BFC support will be of service - they want to make sure you are as happy a possible and play the game.

It looks that way since the 1.02 patch notes are pretty much the same as 1.01.

Yep, you can skip 1.01 and go straight to 1.02.

Phil... I am so very grateful to BFC for getting this out so quickly. TBH, when I found the remnants of the building bug after 1.01, I thought it was just something I was going to have to learn to play around...

I've loaded up the 1.02 patch and NO building entry problems that I had on the "Blunting the Spear" map have cropped up...:D

Very glad to hear that. Thanks for your prompt and detailed report, and your help in reproducing the bug (and to Ranger33 as well).

THIS is why I keep buying BFC games. I'm a designer in a whole different world of engineering, but I don't stop until the problems get fixed. Sometimes, these fixes take longer than others, but you guys don't give up either... Hats off!!!

Thanks very much. :)

I just installed the game and update it with 1.02 patch. Ran it for the first time but see I have no anti-aliasing in-game although I have it checked in the game options. Nvidia control panel settings are the same as for CMBN 3.10 in which I don't have such issues.

Strange. I have no issues with antialiasing any more. Game looks as good as CMBN now. I haven't done anything besides restarting the comp and the game.

:eek:

Can't complain. ;)