Wishlist

Sickie

Well, that sounds just like what I´ve always been doing with F12 - unless I misunderstand you?

A follow up idea on the very useful F12 key: a keyboard shortcut that activates the last waypoint of the currently selected unit.

That would be tremendously helpful and save a lot of panning and clicking.

+1

Maybe a toggle-function (select/deselect last waypoint) instead of a switch would be even better?

But my biggest wish for interface enhancement would be that clicking a movement path selects the corresponding unit.

This one has been suggested a couple times. My only issue with it is when you have a bunch of movement points crossing at a location, how do you move a specific one instead of grabbing whatever random one gets selected. As it is now if I select a unit and click on that area I can only select that unit's waypoint. Personally I like that...

This one has been suggested a couple times.

Here goes the hope... :mad:

My only issue with it is when you have a bunch of movement points crossing at a location, how do you move a specific one instead of grabbing whatever random one gets selected. As it is now if I select a unit and click on that area I can only select that unit's waypoint. Personally I like that...

If a unit is selected, then endpoint pyramides between the segments do appear. When clicking ofcourse these elements should get the preference over selecting a different path.

From the UI point of view I see no big problem, if paths were so bunched up, that the player first selects the unit directly to make the pyramid appear. It would stay the same as it is now with the difference, if the player does not click the pyramid, he probably would select another unit automatically. And I imagine that would be extremely handy especially when it comes to manage the paths of many units.

Readjusting or finetuning the paths of half a dozen units moving over a bridge without any jumping back and forth and camera repositioning between each unit and the brige. That would be so :cool: !

Here goes the hope... :mad:

Don't take it so personally. It was simply to say it isn't a new suggestion and had no connotation to good or bad. I could just have easily said

"This one has already been suggested a couple times.

And I like it."

Would I still have gotten the little frowny face?

I didn't take it personally at all. No problem.

I wanted to express if it's nothing new anyway then it probably will never be implemented.

I wouldn't infer that either. There are plenty of features that have been added in after fairly long term requests. BF isn't blind to the requests, they simply do not implement anything quickly even when they want it. It takes time and effort to make sure they work as intended.

...if it's nothing new anyway then it probably will never be implemented.

Wrong assumption. Many, many user suggestions have been implemented, some for new features and some for alteration of old ones. Small changes usually get implemented fairly quickly (within months), but addition of new features can take a couple of years or even more to program, test, and de-bug.

Michael

YES!! until 1st shot is fired by the gun.

Is already factored in if the gun hasn't moved. Camo nets (or a similar concealment bonus) for fortifications would be nice though. Currently you're better having your ATGs with no sandbag walls in most cases, since those things stand out like sore thumbs and draw fire, even if the ATG hasn't yet been spotted.

• 3 weeks later...
Half-destroyed buildings, with the roof gone and most of the walls still standing like a hollow shell. (instead of either lightly damaged or completely razed to the ground).

Not sure if this is already in the newer versions of the game, I only played CMBN so far.

Yes, definitely! Umlaut's mods are fantastic, if they could somehow be incorporated into the main game it would be a major improvement.

steady 30 fps on huge maps

better voices ( i know there are mods but still)

steady non moving/flickering shadows from every angle

Tracers being show not* every time(not including tanks) and better quality tracers

little faster turret rotation and tank moving

little faster pixeltrupen movement/rotation/responsivnes

less strange physics of pixeltrupen movement

Patch every month

Disabling of Activation keys

Merging with steam

Much bigger marketing (even if it means some cod kids coming)

Multiplayer Lobby (its 2014, Anno domini)

well those are my wishes, i know some of them are not realistic, or more precisely 80% of them but still