Unit swapping - how?

The manual says "Adjacent units can now have their positions easily swapped with a new in game swapping mechanism." but doesn't say how.

I can't see anything in the right click menu or the side bar - but must be missing something obvious :(

edit : am playing the GOLD edition with the 1.04 patch

edit 2

Another quick question about difficulty levels - the manual says:-

Difficulty - This setting is used to affect some internal percentages such as plundering amounts. The AI MPP collected income is adjusted by 10% for each level; i.e., Expert would be 20% more, Green would be 20% less, etc.

New! The higher the AI difficulty level, the increased spotting range AI units will have, from +1 to +2, for each AI level of Difficulty setting above 'Beginner'.

However in the game it says

+0% beginer

+50% intermediate

+100% expert

What do these percentages refer to? (i assume it can't be MPP at +100%?)

thanks

Hi sanderz!

Here is a link with some very helpful information for new players. Ok, it was written for SC World War 1: The Great War 1914-1918, but many informations (like swapping etc. )are true for SC Global Conquest as well.

Greetings

Claus

thanks for the link - its the shift key :)

i didn't see anything about difficulty percentages and what they mean though

ALSO, another quick question - playing as GER will countries like HUN and ROM join the Axis through events or do i have to spend diplo points?

Hi Sanderz

Hungary and Romania will join the Axis providing France has surrendered, Italy has joined the Axis and Spain retains a pro-Axis setting but remains neutral.

While diplomacy might speed up gaining their entrance into the conflict, whether it's a worthwhile use of MPPs is a different matter. I'm personally doubtful given the other requirements for expenditure.

Bill