General Questions

I am new to t72 and have 2 questions:

1. Where can I download instructions or the manual - anything that will help get me started other than the online manual.

2. Does anyone use a controller vs the standard keyboard? If so, what do you recommend?

Also - why don't I see more topics and threads on the forum?

Thanks

Hi navillus2,

T-72 Balkans On Fire is a complex simulator, and requires the full keyboard to manipulate the player's tank. What I recommend, is take some time to get used to the controls, study the keyboard controls list that can be accessed from the main menu screen, and eventually you will find that you know all the controls and have muscle memory.

The full manual comes with the full game when you download it, and can be found in the "Docs" folder in the game folder in your Program Files folder on your hard drive after you download the full game. There is a game manual, and a beginner and advanced tutorial for building your own missions.

If you have other questions feel free to ask. I have produced and uploaded 19 mission updates for this game in the Battlefront Repository in the Battlefront Classic Games > T-72 Balkans On Fire section.