Vein

[WIP] Veins Germans/Americans

You know what... there might be.

If there aren't any guys wearing shorts in that download then there is another version on my hard drive.

I need to add a lot of CM stuff back into my dropbox so will have a look when I get around to it. I am straddling England and Germany at the moment so at any one time I might not have access to all my hardrives.

Edited by Vein

1 hour ago, Vein said:

No, only Italians and Commonwealth (CMBN) are on there I think. There MAY be some old Germans on there but they are 'old'.

Old or new the link that you send, is the mirror of your wonderful job and I appreciated "the try to include nco's and privates us soldiers" but it is pity that they aren't in the game,... the system of BF to represent us uniforms dont let them appears.

8 hours ago, Vein said:

No, only Italians and Commonwealth (CMBN) are on there I think. There MAY be some old Germans on there but they are 'old'.

Ah...  I have a lot of your uniforms but didn't realize some are "old".  I guess we have to check dates.  Hope you can provide links to all your new efforts.  I d/l everything you do.  Thanks again.

If you don't already it would be good to put a date in the name of the mod so we can easily see which are the most recent.