[WIP] Veins Germans/Americans

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

OMG!  Fantastic!  You will let us know of course, right, right?  :-))  Any idea not that I'm rushing you or that I even could rush you but really would love to

get those.  I'm excited!!

Oh and please yes on the Rangers.  

Truly excellent job!  Thank you.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I know this is a little nit-picky but would it be possible to have the HG troops have the white flash? The SS Camo smocks were not issued in large numbers, but rather to special troops so it might be better if they added those on their end as an option like shorts or greatcoats.

TvudtjV.png

9nD5PKV.png

I also know I'm late to the party, so if you've moved on to bigger and better things I'll ask around when the next expansion comes out!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, usgubgub said:

I can't find the downloads anywhere, they look so good, please help.

@usgubgub, you have to send a private message (PM) to @Vein.  He will provide you dropbox links from there.  The downloads are too big for the old repository and he has not uploaded them to CMMODSIII at this time.  Good luck and good gaming!