Tanks a Lot's CMRT building preview

It looks like I'm back doing buildings again. How many? I can't say right now, health and other matters could affect how many I finish. Since they are from-scratch, they take a lot of time and effort, so don't expect them very often.

I'll probably upload them as I finish this time, rather than waiting many, many months, like last time. I've only finished one so far and it is higher resolution than stock, hopefully the rest will be too. I still have a little more to do, but it should be available within a day or two.

Here's a preview of the one I mentioned, a small barn:

akx2kw.jpg

fbx3wz.jpg

2ps2l2u.jpg

Here's a comparison with one of the stock barns:

2m3p6de.jpg

I'll update this thread as I finish more of them, hope you like it.

Awesomesauce ! Just excellent.

Hope it all continues to go well with your health.

Rabbit: " uh, ohhh, this new barn has asbestos roof... waclaw will be mad.."

Alice: " OMG. Quick, bring some banana plants ... hurry up.."

Looks like corrugated iron to me ( very reminiscent of the garages etc. in Africa where I grew up )

Looks like corrugated iron to me ( very reminiscent of the garages etc. in Africa where I grew up )

You're probably right.

It was just a joke.

But never the less this corrugated iron reminds me to asbestos plates called "salonitka".In 70's it was used for garage roofs, industrial buildings etc. in Yugoslavia

where I grew up.;)

101678_salonitka_large.jpg

... But never the less this corrugated iron reminds me to asbestos plates called "salonitka".In 70's it was used for garage roofs, industrial buildings etc. in Yugoslavia

where I grew up.;)

Yes, we had that too. :)

It's really the (rusty) staining that makes me think it looks more like corrugated iron.

The corrugated asbestos used to go very dark, almost black ( well, at least the roofs I was playing around on :D ) - not sure if that was from the sun, something they put on it or the fact it was at the coast ... or all three.

Where's a corrugated asbestos grog when you need one ? ;)

Tanks a lot's buildings in CMBN really changed a lot the game for me, in a positive way, obviously.

I have to say that sensation was what moved me to try modding CMRT buildings in the first place, and I have to thank a lot tanks a lot for that.

Now, these new buildings look extremely promising and I really look forward to see them completed, I am thinking about working again with my own modulars for a v2, but the independent ones I didn't enjoy modding them as I did with the modulars, therefore a new mod like this is more than welcome for me too as I am eager to use it.

Great to see you' re back doing buildings in CMRT, Ed.

Your CMBN buildings are outstanding and the kind of mods that really make a serious positive difference in the game. And it looks like you' re keeping up the standard. Can't wait have them all.

I like it !

Rabbit: " uh, ohhh, this new barn has asbestos roof... waclaw will be mad.."

Alice: " OMG. Quick, bring some banana plants ... hurry up.."

Unfortunately, "Kieme" uses scans of homes with modern times (some houses are 100 years old) - so now the whole country as the abandoned building a western town, everything is gray, brittle (and even these asbestos roofs) - although in reality the villages of eastern Polish 1939-1945 were much more colorful (walls painted different colors - blue, white, brown or alternately) and often were simply new - as already mentioned - abandoned western town

http://mwmskansen.pl/polski-multimedia/galeria-zdjec/skansen/lato

now accuse me of harassment, trolled, insolence and .................typhus plague ;)

http://mwmskansen.pl/polski-multimedia/galeria-zdjec/wydarzenia/majowka-w-skansenie-2013

Unfortunately, "Kieme" uses scans of homes with modern times (some houses are 100 years old) - so now the whole country as the abandoned building a western town, everything is gray, brittle (and even these asbestos roofs) - although in reality the villages of eastern Polish 1939-1945 were much more colorful (walls painted different colors - blue, white, brown or alternately) and often were simply new - as already mentioned - abandoned western town

http://mwmskansen.pl/polski-multimedia/galeria-zdjec/skansen/lato

now accuse me of harassment, trolled, insolence and .................typhus plague ;)

http://mwmskansen.pl/polski-multimedia/galeria-zdjec/wydarzenia/majowka-w-skansenie-2013

All you do is go around different threads and attack me and my mods, without any regard of respect for me, the original poster of this thread, and the other users, not only you wanted to hack a thread of mine now you also intervene in other people's threads only to attack my personal mods disregarding what is discussed in this thread by Tanks a Lot's work and therefore derailling the discussion from Tank's a Lot work to mine, this is UNACCEPTABLE.

You have been flagged to moderators, please refrain from causing unrest to other users threads and personal Attacks.

One thing is not liking another person work, another is insulting his work by continuous personal Attacks, in different threads, making stupid jokes, and mocking his work.

My mods use scans from wooden structures, I have no idea where they come from and in any case I have no reason to justify anything in front of you because they are just mods for a videogame made from my personal taste, with a special respect of the original game's aspect, I never claimed anything different and I offer my personal work to the other users to be used or not completely freely. You claim to be the repository of historical truth in a very childish way and use this just to attack people who you don't like for some reason, your behaviour is offensive and your continuous provocations add nothing to the discussion of other users, now you try to derail also Tank's a Lot thread and this is not a correct thing to do in the regards of the original poster and the other users.