The Blitz Scenario of the Month program

I don't understand the question. CMFB ships with various quick battle maps. The Blitz really is not a scenario repository - there are a few that you can download from there but mostly we link to the scenario depot or the BFC repository. So, what quick battles are you trying to get? Feel free to PM me at the Blitz (I'm A Canadian Cat over there - same avatar).

1 hour ago, IanL said:

I don't understand the question. CMFB ships with various quick battle maps. The Blitz really is not a scenario repository - there are a few that you can download from there but mostly we link to the scenario depot or the BFC repository. So, what quick battles are you trying to get? Feel free to PM me at the Blitz (I'm A Canadian Cat over there - same avatar).

Okay, Ian, that's clear then, I thought the quick battles for CMFB were downloadable scenarios. My bad, thank you for making that clear. I've PM-ed you at the Blitz, just to make sure.

Edited by Aragorn2002

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2017-08-14 at 11:10 PM, Apocal said:

Is there anyway to request my scenario be added as a candidate?

Send me a PM. There are two of us over at the Blitz that take turns organizing things. We usually have a pitch meeting before making the pick so I can get requests like this into the loop.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Blitz is running two scenarios this month.

Sign up for the December Scenario of the Month has started over at the Blitz. This month the scenarios are:

CMBN: Contact Front! H2H version
CMRT: Delaying Action at Ogledow

The form post on theBlitz for sign up.

Edited by IanL

• 2 months later...
On 16/04/2018 at 4:35 PM, IanL said:

Sign up for the April scenario of the Month has started over at the Blitz. This month the scenarios are:

CMRT: Carius at Malinava

Given that it is a historical scenario I'm expecting the German player to pretty much just play their opening moves with just Carius and Kersher. :)

Oh and I can tell any player now it is not balanced. Just like in RL...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Sign up for the August scenario of the Month has started over at the Blitz. This month the scenarios are:

CMRT: Clash of Titans Redux2A
CMSF2: Handstreich!  (you will need the NATO module for this scenario)

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...