[Released] Veins Soviet Infantry V1

These look great!

However, one thing I noticed. I did a test in the scenario editor, and some of the company commanders in a Guards Rifle Battalion have blue pants. Is that WAD?

Erm... don't know. Don't think i changed them but may have done accidently. You can always swap them with the infantry officer trousers.

These look great!

However, one thing I noticed. I did a test in the scenario editor, and some of the company commanders in a Guards Rifle Battalion have blue pants. Is that WAD?

I don't know about Veins' mod, but the CMRT base textures include a pair of options for each officer in the Guards and regular infantry. One option include blue pants which was regulation for officers when the war started. It means half the Guards and Regular infantry officers (junior, mid and senior) in CMRT wear khaki pants while the other half wear blue ones.

Thought blue pants were not as common in 1944 as it was in 1941 or 1942 and were worn by senior officers much more than junior ones, I thought it was good to include them as a way to make officers a bit more noticeable. The half who wear blue pants at least.

Cavalry on the other hand liked wearing the blue pants for all soldiers, not just officers. Though khaki pants/breeches were also worn by cavalrymen sometimes, I thought it was better to use the blue ones for the cavalry only to make easier to tell them apart from infantry.

By the way.. is there another site to download all of these... I heard of a Mod Warehouse or something? Is that not on the BFsite? Feel like an idiot for asking...lol

There are currently two common places to find mods, the BFC Repository and GreenAsJade's Mod Wear House:

http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods

Two different things.

• 6 months later...