New terrain tile: 'Lily Pond' Deep Marsh tile

1 hour ago, Warts 'n' all said:

2-pounder I only use this mod occasionally. That is when the Deep Marsh is standing alone, or just alongside "Marsh". I find that it looks a little odd when it is surrounding water as it appears to be sloping downwards. Perhaps that is me being a bit too fussy.

That's a very good point... although I'm sure @Sgt.Squarehead would have pointed out the same to me also.

Thinking about it, I might [tag] it for use on flat, inland paddy areas only*... as it does look very nice in-game.

PS

You'll be pleased to know that the Peoples Army of the Free Democratic Republic of Bong-Hai are colloquially known by the locals as "Roundheads".

Of course, the Imperial forces of the Divine Kingdom of Bong-Hai are locally known as "Cavaliers".

*Currently Heaven & Earth (which is hilly by default) comes with tagged environment options for coastal delta, inland paddies, urban warfare & montainous terrain.

Edited by 37mm

5 hours ago, 37mm said:

*Currently Heaven & Earth (which is hilly by default) comes with tagged environment options for coastal delta, inland paddies, urban warfare & montainous terrain.

OK, I'll bite...what is this Heaven & Earth of which you speak?

On 4/17/2014 at 8:58 PM, MikeyD said:

I just submitted to Repository a new mod, it should be showing up for downloading sooner or later:

MikeyD's 'Lily Pond' pattern Deep Marsh terrain tile.

Lilyponddeepmarshtilescreenshot_zps3ccf4dcf.jpg~original

Is this mod still available somewhere for download? Couldn't find it at Greenasjade

Never mind found file in forum string

Edited by Tempestzzzz