Aris CMRT Mods

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T-34/85 (mod.43) is ready, decals included.

On a sidenote, my beloved cat is about to pass away due to some weird sickness in the kidney. It's sedated and it could be hours before she dies. Sadness is enormous now, whoever has seen a cat or dog die after a long friendship knows this. I may wait a little longer before I attempt the rest of the T-34s. Thanks for your understanding.

CMRedThunder2014-04-1010-44-57-42.jpg~original

Sorry to hear that Aris. I have had (and have) cats and dogs. They become part of the family and its really hearbreaking when they pass away. One can only take solace in the fact that they wont suffer anymore if they have been sick.

I also want to say that the T34 looks great and Im happy you have taken the time to also add decals.

Fuser...I'm really sorry to hear about your cat's illness. I know how you feel.

My father was a serious hard-ass ex-Marine who lived through Guadalcanal, Tarawa, Okinawa and the Chosin, and the only time I ever saw him cry was when he carried our terminally-ill dog out to the car to have her put down at the vet's office. I was about 10 years old, and I'll never forget it.

Dealing with the death of a pet is really, really hard, no matter how old we are or how tough we think we are. Hang in there.

While my cat gently sleeps,...still trying to survive...I find spare time to stop thinking about her,...modding kind of relaxes me,evades me...fixes me...T-35_85 Mod.44 (Early)

CMRedThunder2014-04-1121-35-33-14.jpg~original

Ed: CMRT terrain mod is almost done (a tiny part of it visible in the screenshot (it was, before my cat felt sick one week ago,..), new horizons lacking though,...