CM Career Record System [Now featuring Red Thunder]

Probably a dumb question but here goes anyway. ive been using this tool with the base game.

is there some funky way I can import all my battle results from the original spreadsheet to this new one?

I don't fancy manually inputting all the results onto the new spreadsheet.

Sorry been out of town and work's picked up.

However, I did make a video tutorial to demonstrate how it all works and what you have to do as a player. (Honestly no more than a minute or two following the completion of each battle). I also show what is possible if you stick with it.

Any queries let me know.

I'll watch your video later but I do have a feature request. I would like to track which scenario each game played is from. I don't really need a large effort in incorporating that into your filters and data exploring capabilities but when I enter a game result that is one of the things I would like to keep track of.

Please.

I'll watch your video later but I do have a feature request. I would like to track which scenario each game played is from. I don't really need a large effort in incorporating that into your filters and data exploring capabilities but when I enter a game result that is one of the things I would like to keep track of.

Please.

I have kept it out previously as it could 'divide' the data up too much and was unsure if players replayed Scenarios or Campaigns on a regular basis to make it worth while. Can add easily enough in the near future.

If you know excel well enough you can add a new column on the left had side of the data sheet and tell the Pivot Charts to include the new 'Column A.' Just make sure the scenario name is in the filter box. Make sense? :D

If you know excel well enough you can add a new column on the left had side of the data sheet and tell the Pivot Charts to include the new 'Column A.' Just make sure the scenario name is in the filter box. Make sense? :D

I can certainly handle that - not as much Excel experience as you perhaps but a fair amount. I actually do not think that I need the scenario in the pivot charts - like you said to much fragmentation. What I want is for it to be in the data table so I can look back and see if I played a scenario before or not.

I will make a change my self but could I ask that you add it in the future official releases? If you think others are interested that is.

I will make a change my self but could I ask that you add it in the future official releases? If you think others are interested that is.

Can do! If my hazy memory holds up. I go back and update this after each new BF module/game release that adds new formations/theaters/time periods.

• 11 months later...

Excellent work.  I just finished updating mine.  Here are my current battle results.

That is for my most recent 30 battles against human opponents.  I have the results from 39 other battles in some state of screen shot and notes that I need to port into this fine tool but since I started using this I have been putting every game into it as it ends.

post-68949-0-44908600-1428441715.jpg

There I showed you mine - lets see yours.

post-68949-0-44908600-1428441715_thumb.j