German Heer Uniform Mod

EZ

Yes Jorge, it does look just a tad different in CMRT. One of the negative things about Modding that I don’t like is that they’re so many variables that effect the finale look, (Mac, PC) (ATI, NVIDIA) (Old OS, New OS) (Laptop, Desktop), I can list a lot more but this here is enough to drive one crazy. I will get back with you on the grey uniform Mod.

I do have one question for people out there who take screen shots. I use Fraps to take screen shots but when I open them up they always look just a little darker than the game displayed. Does that happen to anybody else…..just curious.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have one question for people out there who take screen shots. I use Fraps to take screen shots but when I open them up they always look just a little darker than the game displayed. Does that happen to anybody else…..just curious.

I didn't have any problems on my last laptop (win7 and radeon card) but on my new win8 and nvidia card there is a huge difference.

Compare earlier: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=110337&page=17

Later: http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=110337&page=23

Thanks for offer, but I think 1 or 2 weeks of doing something else is what I need. I have already started on a working test skin but need to build a better shadow pattern. My reference information comes from ATF. The stock 44 looks great but I have to make one, well actually I don't but I will.

So it will get made.:)

Thanks for these new uniforms EZ, they look great!

Ez, all links you posted refer to empty folders... is that normal? thx

He rotates them in and out of his dropbox as he updates and revises his mods. It's best if you just check his dropbox page regularly to see what he has made available.

I dont know what Iam doing wrong but I always only see the Feldgrau uniforms, never the camo version. I installed the mod in my Z folder and I never touched the folder structure of the mod itslef. Do I need to rename something?

I dont know what Iam doing wrong but I always only see the Feldgrau uniforms, never the camo version. I installed the mod in my Z folder and I never touched the folder structure of the mod itslef. Do I need to rename something?

Hello

Heer camo smocks will not show in the game unless the scenario designer selected the mixed camo appearance option when units oob was created. You can change this, but I don’t know how this impacts the Multiplayer part of the game. However if you play solo you can change all aspects of any scenario by opening it up the scenario editor.

• 2 weeks later...
Would you consider releasing the SS as is right now?

Hello,

The last SS Mod I put has not really change that much other than I now have a PeaDot pattern I am happy with but I am still rebuilding the shadow pattern. The only thing I can offer is WIP Mod but nothing today, I will send a PM on download link later. Best I can do.

ez

Hello,

The last SS Mod I put has not really change that much other than I now have a PeaDot pattern I am happy with but I am still rebuilding the shadow pattern. The only thing I can offer is WIP Mod but nothing today, I will send a PM on download link later. Best I can do.

ez

Much appreciated ez :)