Fresh Meat

Neutral Party

Long time ago, when there were wolves in Wales, I used to dabble in CM1 and with a great deal of time and effort managed to raise my game to the level of mediocre. Now that CMRT is here, I feel I am ready for further humiliation. However before being humiliated in CMRT I feel I should first be humiliated in BN/CW/MG.

I therefore would like to start some games (BN/CW/MG) with willing opponents.

I'm still kind of feeling my way around the new version and would prefer smaller scenarios/QBs.

Best to all.

Joe

Hey Neutral,

How about a CMBN+CW ( I don't have MG yet ) v2.12...I will setup a Tiny QB, Meeting, Computer generates Map & Purchases Units, July, Village, & will play AXIS our first time around.

I have Drop-Box ( do the same if you don't have it ) and will send you over a file and invite you...Just give me your email addy.

Joe

Thank you both for responding.

JoMc67 - sounds good but I don't have drop box (I'll look into it). email address is in my sig.

eniced73 - haven't done any real time play so far and don't know about Hamachi group. Don't know if I could cope yet with real time but will give it a go if you're up for it. Again email address in sig.

Joe

You guys being East Coast players....are you interested in any real time play? JoMc67 I know you joined up on Lacroix's Hamachi group but how about you Neutral Party?

Yeah, I downloaded Hamachi a couple times in the past to play TCP/IP for CM.

Ok, I may be free for a few hours sometimes this week or weekend, and will PM or Email you back...I generally play PBEM, but might give TCP/IP a try again.

• 2 weeks later...