RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Thanks guys :)

She's a wee bit small to handle electronic stuff but appears to like reading Ost Front history.

http://imgur.com/a/ZWZvT

Oh and it looks like I can't upload images directly to the new forum at the moment. The above link takes you to IMGUR in the meantime!

Cheery!

Edited by George MC

On 9/1/2017 at 4:49 AM, George MC said:

Thanks guys :)

She's a wee bit small to handle electronic stuff but appears to like reading Ost Front history.

http://imgur.com/a/ZWZvT

Oh and it looks like I can't upload images directly to the new forum at the moment. The above link takes you to IMGUR in the meantime!

Cheery!

That's incredibly funny and adorable. Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...

JUst completed the first mission of Dragonwynn's The Last Panzer, loved it, here are some screenies from right at the end of the battle.

cQE7uea.jpg

An overview of the end, all the russian heavies went through my center, however i had taken out their flanking T-34's so i decided to roll with a double envelopment and what was a battle became a slaughter.

wLivhiH.jpg?1

HdknND5.jpg

The right flank as my Panthers rolled over the russian infantry.

HXaPV8F.jpg

My Konigstigers which were at center and rear of the town that lay in wait for the ruskies heavies to come pouring through, then shot them to pieces.

9tObhqG.jpg

My trenches in the center were my grenadiers took a beating but also dished it out to exposed tanks that rolled right up on them

CmIXm4c.jpg

And the far left flank where i had most of my heavies, rolling forward past the wreckage of all that soviet armour.

C5uy60v.jpg

And the russians flee

HVzGhQ4.jpg

Leaving a field of corpses.

Sa0Klgu.jpg

The final tally.

P.S.  I was planning on putting a few more up but my Irfanview was being a twat to put it bluntly.  I would take a screnshot and then the next one i would take would just be a repeat of the last one, so I kep having to go into My Pics and delete it then retake.  Very annoying.  Anyone have any better free screenshot programs that they use?

Edited by Doc844

On 1/29/2017 at 10:55 AM, Vencini said:

KPoDk1U.jpg

Playing hammer's flank. One of the AT cannons is crossing the wooden bridge. Suddenly, the floor collapses under their feet, and they fall into the river...

The AT commander gets a terrible hit on his head ...But he can still give orders...

uUY1Q3C.jpg

:P Regards

This is clearly a bug. There is a thread somewhere to report bridge bugs, they said they must be squashed one by one because they are all different.

Edited by Ivan Zaitzev

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 3:08 PM, weapon2010 said:

where can I find this campaign?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/02ju1ce0itcv4lh/The Last Panzer.zip?dl=0

Copy the mod folder to your Z folder and disregard the .cam file.

Use this .cam file into your campaign folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5hjzdh5o1cwmn4/The Last Panzer.cam?dl=0

You should be good to go. All mods are tagged to this campaign however if you have the Stalingrad mod installed there may be some building texture conflicts in the later battles. Best to move the Stalingrad mod out until you finish.

Hope you enjoy.

Michael

Edited by dragonwynn

8 hours ago, weapon2010 said:

hey thanks, how come its not available on Ians list or scenario depot?

As mentioned above its a big file, probably not within the depots limits on file size.

8 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

Looks very good, big file though!  :o

PS - Have a 'Wow!' on me.....Very impressive stuff, looks great with the mods.  B)

Thanks Sgt. Hope it proves enjoyable.

18 hours ago, Bootie said:

That is a beast 2GB... what we could do is upload the cam file and have a link in the description to your dropbox mod file?

Cheers for the heads up GeorgeMC

Thanks Bootie. Let me see what I can do when I get time. Ill have to set myself up on your site but that sounds like a workable solution. Since most of my campaigns are mod heavy I may try and do the same thing with those to get them listed on your site.

• 1 month later...

RQuy7Lu.jpg

My attack, in the early evening, spearheaded by a small group of Panthers was bounced by some hidden Soviet PAK.One Panther burns in the near background. The other smoke is from a few burning T-34s that my Panthers had bounced just before.

IoqLPsb.jpg

Close up of the burning Panther. The plume of smoke in the distance is a burning enemy T-34. they are dead easy to spot and hit, not so these bloody PAK!

tdtgUJS.jpg

You can make out smoke from some mortars I dropped on the offending enemy PAK. Under cover of this fire, my surviving Panthers make a dash for some dead ground.

WSVI8ZW.jpg

Out of harm's way wait my SPW ready to follow up the Panthers attack. I'm hoping the fading light will limit any further long-range enemy anti-tank activity...

59 minutes ago, Erwin said:

What scenario/campaign is that, George?

One I'm working on - early stages of AI plan construct. I run an attack and see how I'd do it then plan then redo the AI defence accordingly! At the moment my first run, it did a good job of putting several AP shaped spanners in the works!