RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Atmospheric shot Lethaface, you can almost smell the damp rich earth, tinged with diesel fumes. Just one thing, shouldn't those SU-76's be behind the infantry screen?

I'm pretty sure they are stationary and the infantry is just moving past them (note the lack of exhaust fumes or dust even if it's wet, there'd still be a little)

I'm pretty sure they are stationary and the infantry is just moving past them (note the lack of exhaust fumes or dust even if it's wet, there'd still be a little)

Cheers all, kudos to the map designer!

Yes the SU-76's are stationary and firing on enemy positions while some troops advance along them.

I don't know why, but I just love hit decals so much. Any plans on perhaps giving their location (angle and rough point of origin) and caliber when highlighted post game? I hate having to say this, but I don't yet have Red Thunder, so maybe this is already in. In that case, that guy said it.

Jorge MC, that first Tiger looks amazing! (The second, not so much.)

Saferight, that last picture of the AT gun looks real sharp. It's been a bit since I've booted up CMBN (never purchased the upgrade either), but is that a focus effect I am seeing? It seems like the AFV in the background is slightly blurred.

Saferight, that last picture of the AT gun looks real sharp. It's been a bit since I've booted up CMBN (never purchased the upgrade either), but is that a focus effect I am seeing? It seems like the AFV in the background is slightly blurred.

Naw just the dust kicked up from him knocking out my flak gun. O and if its been that long since you played your gonna be floored by the changes if you get RT.