RT Unofficial Screenshot Thread

Thank you! I try it... a very small turnout of a quick battle:

791933TigerDown1.jpg

A tiger has been spotted in this small town town, killing brave motherland's fighters ...

168125TigerDown2.jpg

But the armor cavalery is here taking some reinforcement of tankodescentnikis down in the woods, and have a good time for an surprise combined improvised attack on the rear and side of the tiger...

935976TigerDown3.jpg

714141TigerDown4.jpg

Halas! The never cowardless nazis have hidden some 20mm Flak that fire mercyless on the brave ISU-122 tankonikis, giving enough time to the german cat to flip his turret 180 degree and fire first. (I raged ^^) (88mm at point blanck range: impressive penetration from front to rear! Cheated, no?)

592558TigerDown5.jpg

2 seconds too late for his comrades, The vengefull T-34/76 crewmans perforate the big cat belly with a APCR round righ on the flank: Tiger down! (partial penetration on lower hull, but Tiger crew abandon his tank...)

I should figure it how to take a screen shot. I had a IS-2 shoot at a running panzerschreck. The turn stopped at the end of the minute and you could see the shell just passing between his running legs. The luckiest man alive. (But would that have not at least melted his uniform on his legs?)

I should figure it how to take a screen shot. I had a IS-2 shoot at a running panzerschreck. The turn stopped at the end of the minute and you could see the shell just passing between his running legs. The luckiest man alive. (But would that have not at least melted his uniform on his legs?)

Uniform! How about the family jewels!

Fraps ... 10 characters.

I'm wondering why Germans didn't make Tiger I frontal armor thicker in later variants. 130 mm in front could save them (us) :) a lot of trouble from US 76mm and Soviet 85mm guns.

Well the tanks engine and gearbox already strained under the weight of the vehicle so adding more armour to it would not make much sense.

Also, I see someone gave me a thumbs down on the video :(

I'm a saaaaaaaad panda now :(

Well the tanks engine and gearbox already strained under the weight of the vehicle so adding more armour to it would not make much sense.

Well I liked it Oddball. Always some people that have to give thumbs down etc.. like in the modds forum. There is some lurker giving 1 star to all mod threads. Douche.

Nice Video Oddball. Who ever gave the thumbs down probably accidently clicked on the wrong icon and they regret it.

Lovely little battle.