Sign in to follow this  
ddkk

Release The Game ___ Now

The longer you stick around popgun the calmer you become :)

Oh, Ive been around since the original CM. But I lost my password long ago and rarely posted at that. I go back so far, I remember Mad Max (?) and his great packages of mods "Just the FX, baby" I think it was. And by the way, I would like to thank all of the modders over the years for all the great work they do. I believe Juju's Nazi flag was my first mod ever. Now I'm just a common mod slut.

These type of threads are always amusing: watching allegedly grown men acting like Veruca Salt: "I don't care how, I want it now!"

Trust me. This is routine around here and everybody knows it! We all know BF will do their usual fine job - we just can't wait to see it! :D

I go back so far, I remember Mad Max (?)

You mean MadMatt. Explosive fellow, at times. But fun. :)

I nearly got a heart attack earlier today when I received an email from BFC: "The files you ordered are ready for download." Of course that was just the standard confirmation for preordering CMRT.

Bastages!

:mad::mad::mad:

Reading the new manual now. I am liking the sound of the tutorial campaign as a nice way to lure in unsuspecting new players. The explanation of the camera was done well too.

BDH

OK, so fate has allotted me about 48 hours of wife- and child-less time starting in T - 6 hours. My choices are either:

A) Get caught up on the pile of work at the office that needs to be done; or

B) Immerse myself in CM:RT and ignore everything else.

I can't decide which to do, hoping someone else will make the decision for me.....

On another point, I don't see Rune listed in the manual credits, I hope that's because he's busy working on other Battlefront projects. Every time a new CM game comes out, I can't help but fondly reflect on the CM:AK, CM:BB and CM:BN Chicago previews.

On another point, I don't see Rune listed in the manual credits, I hope that's because he's busy working on other Battlefront projects. Every time a new CM game comes out, I can't help but fondly reflect on the CM:AK, CM:BB and CM:BN Chicago previews.

They don't use Forum names in the credits, SB.

By the way, you know you have to get that project done for the boss, so...hop to it!:)

My boss is a huge CM fan! (but thats because I'm self-employed). In fact, I've probably played more CMAK and CMBB at work than at home over the last few years...

And I know Rune's real name mjkerner and didn't see it!